Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mexican Adobe

by triciamanly Posted 22nd Jun 2010 at 8:49 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 10:05 PM
This looks fantastic--love the roof line. Nicely done.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 10:57 PM
You did a great job on this house, love the style and the roof is awesome! thanks
Instructor
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 1:38 AM
Lovely. I was making one of these for TS3. I love adobe style homes. Thanks a ton!

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Forum Resident
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 1:59 AM
Love the unique roof! Great job :D

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 2:28 AM
I certainly appreciate all of your comments! What would we do without cfe when working with the base game?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 2:57 AM
What a lovely house! Now I just need to get some wealthier sims.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 5:04 AM
Beautiful!
Instructor
#9 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 5:10 AM
This house is so beautiful. The adobe is my favorite type house. Thanks for creating and sharing this wonderful house.
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 6:26 AM
As always, I make it a point to download your work. Very nice and cozy adobe if I must say! I'm going to create a family with a daughter named Tricia, after you, and move them right in!
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 2:53 PM
Fantastic!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 4:22 PM
Thank you so much for your comments! Deeptho, I'm deeply honored to have a sim namesake!! Also, I have to mention that I wouldn't have thought of building this house if it hadn't been for deux et machina's idea, so a special thanks to him.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 9:04 PM
Your houses looks better and better! Congrats! It's a wonderful building! So smart and it has real mexican feeling!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 11:52 PM
All of the praise is WELL deserved, outstanding!!!! Thank you very much!!
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 1:07 PM
Great house Tricia! I've left my medieval building for a bit of house hunting as you can see! I've been admiring this lot off and on and found myself attracted to the unique exterior that says "adobe" in an unexpected way. It won me over! Thanks for sharing this and great job.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 5:05 AM
Very nice! The great thing about it is that it really stays true to New Mexican style (I'm an Albuquerque native myself). Thanks, I love it!

everyone's a lobo.
woof,
woof,
woof! (:
Alchemist
Original Poster
#17 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 10:01 PM
Many, many thanks to all of you for the comments! ckvLobo, I'm especially thrilled that you think the house is true New Mexican. I used to live in Santa Fe back when and I loved this style of house.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 3:47 AM
This is definetly not very mexican. I lived in Mexico for 7 years of my life, and I am mexican. I mean, the house is pretty but i think you are stereotyping. Who has a cactus in their front lawn? Go to mexico, and no one does.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#19 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 4:51 AM
Hi jajaja1! Thanks for your comment. Actually this house is a New Mexican house like you would see in Santa Fe, New Mexico, not in the country of Mexico.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 8:56 PM
Thanks You!