Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Music Note Tattoos for Ambitions

by JoniBlair Posted 28th Jun 2010 at 9:47 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 10:19 PM
is there a program for tat making yet? or are you just using s3pe?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 10:45 PM
I use the tsr workshop.
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 11:01 PM
Yay! Thanks so much for these! Now my self-sim can have the tattoo I want someday!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 1:43 AM
These are really cute! How do make the images so nice? All of my tats seem to have very ridged edges. : /
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 3:04 AM
These are awesome! Thank you so much!!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 4:20 AM
Yey! You rock!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 8:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WolfoftheNyght
These are really cute! How do make the images so nice? All of my tats seem to have very ridged edges. : /

Use DDS → 8.8.8.8 ARGB 32 bpp | unsigned to save.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 5:47 PM
Yes! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 3:44 AM
How did you get the tatts to be off to the side on the ankle and back instead of smack dab in the middle?
Banned
#11 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 5:50 AM
Those are some sexy tats, there. ;D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 2:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissLynn22
How did you get the tatts to be off to the side on the ankle and back instead of smack dab in the middle?

That is because my Tattoo is on side. Its hard to translate.
You can see it on back (the pictures). I create the tattoo not in the middle of .dds file. So that the tattoo is not in front of the ankle but at side. Like the back see on picture. EA Tattoos are always on middle, my are on side.
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JoniBlair
That is because my Tattoo is on side. Its hard to translate.
You can see it on back (the pictures). I create the tattoo not in the middle of .dds file. So that the tattoo is not in front of the ankle but at side. Like the back see on picture. EA Tattoos are always on middle, my are on side.

we def need a mod for this... I'm no good with creating CC so i'd move to see the already EA tattoos moving around... I hate that they are always in the middle

"Do what you please and do it now...'cause time won't wait.... The end of all things might be tomorrow.. You never know what's gonna come... Life is yours to live, just live it the best way you can"