Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Silk & Velvet - Female Face Skins

by LadyFrontbum Posted 28th Jun 2010 at 10:10 PM - Updated 3rd Jul 2010 at 3:48 AM by LadyFrontbum

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 10:35 PM
These lovely improvements, thank you! I'm downloading silk as my new default and velvet as a non-default
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 11:50 PM
I love your skins, they're so classy and smooth! Thanks for sharing.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#4 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 12:41 AM
Great work, LFB. You are truly talented. I am leaning toward the Silk version for my Sims. Thanks for all your hard work!
Instructor
#5 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 12:44 AM
Beautiful and luminescent Thanks!

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Instructor
#6 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 2:23 AM
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY Defaulting now

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has
//\\survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 2:36 AM
Help! I can't decide. They're all so great. Your skins are the best! Thank you.
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 3:21 AM
Thanks guys :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 5:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Blue_butterfly
Help! I can't decide. They're all so great. Your skins are the best! Thank you.

I am having the same problem!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 7:50 AM
Really nice faces! But I have one question: Which body does the non-default silk face have? Or can I somehow mix non-default bodies and faces, too?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 9:09 AM
No body Killc. The heads will match my bodies though.
Basically if you use a non-default silk head, it will put it on top of your default body. Same goes for the default heads. So just decide which heads/bodies you wanna use.

I couldn't choose either so I've got my original Naughty & Nice face as default. Busty St Claire bodies as default and I have both of these faces installed as non-defaults.

So when I use silk or velvet, they show up with Busty St Claire bodies - since that's what I have as my default.
Hope that makes sense!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 10:27 AM
I can't wait to download all the non-defaults in my game. It will give me such a choice when making sims. Thank you so much for your hard and really great work.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 2:00 PM
Sounds good Alan. Lol. Do I get a cool hand gesture to do whenever someone says "the bum"? That would be rad.

Thanks Audrey
Mad Poster
#14 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 2:33 PM
Very nice work as always!
Instructor
#15 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 6:56 PM
The silk face and busty st claire bodies go together really, really well. My ladies are looking very lovely now. I d/led these from your website (which has a very nice layout btw), and while I was there grabbed your child and toddler skins. Your talent has no limits! Amazing work!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 8:28 PM
Thank you for this detailed information!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 9:18 PM
i Love these i was using the originals but i think i"ll try these but it"s hard to decide when they all look so good
Wiki Wizard
#18 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 10:06 PM
I love this, the velvet skin is so, well velvety, it looks so smooth and realistic!!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 3:47 AM
Thanks everyone!

Cheers fraggle, took me a while to get them to match well. Ima have to fix my old scalps now.
Forum Resident
#20 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 3:26 PM
Great skintones, grabed your combined versions with the body included, more easy. Gonna upload some girls soon to put these skins to some good use

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 3:51 AM
Awesome slipslop, can't wait to see them!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 8:39 AM
These are really nice. I still prefer the original naughty and nice face so am also using that as my default but the silk and velvet make for great alternatives and I love these too. Much thanks
Field Researcher
#23 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 7:54 PM
my lady,
you have a highly skilled eye my dear, very well done,
now i just have to figure out what to use and your not making it easy
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 12:27 AM
Thanks so much! I love your defaults - they're all gorgeous. Quick question - these are female, only, right? So if I have your male & female default faces installed (I do) I just need to remove the older female ones?
Field Researcher
#25 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 9:00 AM
These are beautiful, I love your skins and have them as my default ones. All your creations are gorgeous - thank you so much.
Page 1 of 2