Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

10 New Sim-Realistic Posters for your sim!

by kopple36 Posted 2nd Jul 2010 at 6:42 PM - Updated 31st Jul 2010 at 1:05 AM by kopple36

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 7:20 PM
awesome work! maybe some Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse posters next?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 8:02 PM
They look fantastic! I love how you make them with sims and used simlish.
Thank you very much!

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Alchemist
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 8:08 PM
Thanks! I love Simlish posters. These are fantastic
Mad Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 8:21 PM
I love them. There's a difference btwn Sims 2 and Sims 3 Simlish?? I never would have guessed....

Anyway, I would *love* to see posters for The Lord of the Rings trillogy and the Narnia movies. Also the Matrix. and for TV shows, how about Dr Who? :D
Alchemist
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 8:52 PM
My lucky evening... if only I could play, but this evening I can't so I guess I'll play like a mad tomorrow with this set
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 9:23 PM
awesome!
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 10:44 PM
Oh mygod, these are just...just incredible! I love them!
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 10:53 PM
These are really great! I love the attention to detail. Nice work!
I'm also glad you made it Simlish because I for one like the authentic look and refuse to download anything with English on it lmao.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 11:32 PM
omg i think i want to marry you you did a wicked poseter i love the musical lol
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 1:04 AM
Thanks so much everyone for your comments!

I'll be putting Twilight, Lord of the Rings, Narnia and Dr Who onto my next bunch, they'll probably be completed in the next few weeks as I still have a few other projects I'm working on
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 2:23 AM
Awesome! I would love to see some Nightmare Before Christmas and Dexter maybe? That would be amazing
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 3:50 AM
I LOVE the Family Guy one Stewie's head is hilarious.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 5:01 AM
These are brilliant! I agree, it's amazing that you used Sims as opposed to the real posters. Looking forward to your next ones ^^
Banned
#15 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 6:08 AM
You're amazing Kopple, as always, I love your work.
Scholar
#16 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 8:47 AM
Finally Phantom in sims 3! thanks a lot for making it!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 11:32 AM
Love everything on it except the musical, but only because I haven't seen them. Thanks so much for these!!!

"War..
War never changes.
Since the dawn of human kind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing path with rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything, from God, to justice, to simple psychotic rage... -Ron Perlman (intro to Fallout games).
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#18 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 1:04 PM
Oh, well done! These are fantastic! I can only imagine the amount of time and effort it took to create these. Thanks for your hard work :-)
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 4:49 PM
I don't feel right about putting things with English words in my Sims games.... thanks for these! Please make more!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 5:20 PM
These are great, I love that you used real Sims to make these. Thank you for your time and effort!

As for some suggestions: Lost, Heroes, The Soup (I love Joe McHale!), Transformers/Shia LaBeouf (mmm, yummy).

Some more children's posters in the vein of Rugrats, like Up for example, and Avatar: The Last Airbender (I can't think of any other children's movies/shows that would be possible to Simmify).
Field Researcher
#21 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 6:51 PM
Thank you so much! These are great! We really need more posters/paintings in game. D:

I think me and we are all trash have a lot in common - I've love to see Lost, The Soup (Joel McHale ftw). Oh, and I loved the Rugrats, too. xD

I also agree with Alan. I like how you took the time to create sim versions of the actual posters (although for Family Guy. . . eh, it's really hard to create sims of cartoons, especially ones like Stewie)

Check out my new blog - I Think My Cat Is An Alien
Scholar
#22 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 11:08 PM
The family guy one is awesome!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 8:06 AM
*NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS FOR POSTERS*
I've already got a list to do Thanks everyone for the ideas! They'll be done in a couple of weeks or so

And thanks everyone for your comments
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 8:52 AM
lol i love the family guy one! great work ^^
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 12:04 PM
omg i love your posters!
Page 1 of 2