Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cottage Tribute (NO CC) - by TVRdesigns

by TVRdesigns Posted 30th Jun 2010 at 3:24 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 3:45 PM
It's a beautiful lot, really. I love all the detailing put into it. I especially love the landscaping.

I'm very sorry about your mother, and you and your family are in my thoughts.

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 5:29 PM
Bless your heart! Your tribute is beautiful, and you are in my thoughts and prayers
It's a lovely cottage - thanks for sharing it!
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 5:30 PM
So sorry about your Mom. How nice you enjoyed your Sims together. I just love your Cottage Tribute and can't wait to move my Sims into it.
Space Pony
#5 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 6:13 PM
Sorry for the loss of your mother. I think it's very sweet of you to do this. It's a beautiful house that is perfect for the family i'm playing right now. Thanks a bunch♥
Scholar
#6 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 6:34 PM
I love your home! Finally. . .some competition for the tss challenge! hah. JK.(:

But im sorry to hear about your mom.

Call me Tyu. (:
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 7:39 PM
lovely house! prayers to you & your family in this tuff time.
Alchemist
#8 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 8:59 PM
Nice house! I´m sorry to hear about you mom..

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#9 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 10:12 PM
I'm so sorry about your mom. I bet she would be so happy to see this. You did a great job on the landscaping, better than anything I could even dream of. =)
Field Researcher
#10 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 1:10 AM
I'm so sorry you lost your Mom. Just remember all the good things you did together. That's what I do when I think of my Dad. I still miss him, but thinking of all the things we did together gives me joy, because he loved me and that brings peace. You're remembering her in a lovely way. Thank you, it's beautiful.

Poetry soothes the mind, art pleases the eye, but music touches the heart.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 4:18 AM
Condolences to you and your family for your loss.

You cottage here is beautiful.

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 1:49 PM
I think this is a brilliant tribute home for your mother, excellent work! I'm sure she's proud of this
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 4:57 PM
Dear Heart,

May the Spirit of your mother's love remain with you always! I lost my mother last year after a long battle with illness. It is the most difficult thing in the world to endure. Please allow your memories with her to bless you and not burden as you celebrate the life she gave you. Keep her love alive in you by continuing to cherish the moments you shared and prosper in doing the things you love. May the Spirit that embodies love bless you richly and keep you during this time and always.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 3:27 AM
God bless you! My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. Thank you for sharing this very special gift with us.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 4:03 PM
What a touching story; I am truly sorry for your loss.
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 6:29 PM
This is a beautiful cottage. And God bless you with peace and moments of serenity regarding your mom.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 3:49 AM
So sorry to hear about your loss.
A beautiful cottage it is.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Sep 2013 at 6:23 PM
Although this response is 2 years late, I am very sorry for your loss. I lost my father when I was your age, and then my mother 17 years ago quite suddenly. I still feel the loss, but I also feel their presence, especially when I need them most. It is especially poignant that I found this beautiful cottage today, as this would be my mother's 88th birthday. It is a beautiful and fitting tribute to your mom. Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 8:34 PM
Beautifully done! Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 8:34 PM
Beautifully done! Thank you for sharing!