Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Retaining Walls - Upd. 3rd July

by Flabaliki Posted 30th Jun 2010 at 6:59 PM - Updated 3rd Jul 2010 at 1:47 PM by Flabaliki

127 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 96 Feedback Posts, 30 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Alchemist
#2 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 7:21 PM
Thanks! This will be immensely useful.
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 7:26 PM
Nice; This would be perfect for the Sims 2 as well.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 7:28 PM
I for one will use this ALOT. Now if I could just complete my spiral stairs I would be having christmas in July Thanks Flabaliki, you've always been one of my favorite designers and this upload is a shining example of that.
Not actually evil.
#5 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 7:43 PM
Marvelous idea. :D

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Forum Resident
#6 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 7:44 PM
I always thank when i download, but I don't very often comment. However, this is terrific. Thank you so much. You may be young but you sure are good. BTW, I finally figured out doing stuff for sims 3 (making brand new patterns anyway). It took me long enough but I can always use my old age as an excuse!!!! I just submitted the first group of Real Carpets for Sims3. Hope they get approved.

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Inventor
#7 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 7:47 PM
Yeah! Thank You! I am tired of trying to hide stuff and bordering on the too lazy to try and this looks way better then hiding anyway so Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 7:53 PM
I never thought that this was something that could ever be available for the game. Boy was I wrong! Great work and thanks for sharing. Now I am off to my Sim World to be the greatest landscaper to all Sims everywhere.
Instructor
#9 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 7:57 PM
Flabaliki, I must tell you how awesome you are:

superflippingquadramilliongazillionx8297367846286awesomesaurcey, with a side of chips

Thanks so much for this!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 8:12 PM
Thank you! I enjoy your creations, and your tutorials as well!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 8:20 PM
OMG I've been wanting something like this since TS2, sadly I lack the skills to actually create it. This is great, thanks!!
Scholar
#12 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 8:33 PM Last edited by Night Racer : 1st Jul 2010 at 2:27 AM.
So im assuming the grass texture is included in the file? and we can recolor the stone walls any texture we want? This is great...it will really help with my landscaping. Thanks alot :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 8:50 PM
You good sir, have won a cookie of the internets.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 8:55 PM
This is F***ing genius. Hands down.

Good music is like a candy bar; All you have to do is throw out the rappers.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 8:57 PM
I thought this was worth more than just a thank you! You are a genius! I'm in complete agreement with all of the comments above and at a loss for words of my own...I can't thank you enough for this!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 9:05 PM
This is going to raise the bar on polished looking lots. Excellent. My inner-landscaper just wept for joy a lil'bit.
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#17 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 9:07 PM
This was one of my all time fav downloads for TS2. Very happy to see it in TS3. Wonderful work!

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Scholar
#18 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 9:11 PM
One word: AMAZING!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 9:24 PM
omg wow!! the sims 3 ppl have totally forgot to put somethin like this in! now i can finally have a basement with windows whoopwhoop!
Test Subject
#20 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 9:45 PM
I want to marry you! I have wanted this function in the game forever so I could make some better housing designs. Finally!!! Side question will you/can you made it with rounded corners too?
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 9:49 PM
Thank you. No more using tedious methods like foundations, walls and floor tiles, cheats and hiding it.
Test Subject
#22 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 9:55 PM
Thank you so much Flabaliki. I was always irked by drop-offs when I made a house Now it's fixed!

However long the night, the dawn will break.
Scholar
#23 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 10:10 PM
This was a great idea and this is now a genial creation....I can't wait to give it a try.This is a great step forward in Sims 3.Your new fences look so perfect on your pics.They contribute to the beauty of the lot while adding pure clean lines.I adore that...Thank you so much for sharing this very unique creation with us.A big hug !
Field Researcher
#24 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 10:14 PM
my hero!
thanks a million ;-)

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Zombie Socks
#25 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 10:54 PM
Flabs. You are amazing.

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Page 1 of 6