Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Trio of Dresses

by fakepeeps7 Posted 2nd Jul 2010 at 4:51 AM

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 5:50 AM
I think they are really cute, but I think they would be so much cuter with out the legging type things on them. I think the designs are overall very adorable and I love the colors, but I think the white on white does not go so well, maybe a light pink dress with white leggings, really any other pastel would go great with the white leggings but I do not think the white on white seems a bit much. I think that all three dresses would look so cute as just dresses with no leggings.That is just my opinion, and other then that I really love them and pretty much all of your other work
Peyton
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 6:40 AM
aww thanks so much!They look really lovely and cute!=)
Not actually evil.
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 7:15 AM
Wow! The layering on the white turned out beautifully. That carnival dress will go nicely with your carnival alpha skirt. And that black dress is great for violin recitals and formal occasions (boring grown up stuff).

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 8:31 AM
Gorgeous! Especially the white one!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 9:24 AM
The world needs more alpha meshes. These all look lovely, thanks very much
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 4:11 PM
You make the best stuff! These are adorable, thank you!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 4:39 PM
I adore these! I really like the variety between the 3 dresses.
Thank you so much! :D

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 8:49 PM
Too adorable! I especially love the white one, and the shoes are so cute. :lovestruc Ah, those lucky Sims who live in a world where white shoes actually remain white for more than thirty seconds...
Test Subject
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 11:42 PM
I love these so much! We can has more recolors? :3
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 2:14 AM
Ahh you keep tempting my downloads folder with your lovely creations!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 2:21 AM
oh my god, that's brilliant!
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 2:59 AM
These are so cute! I love your stuff, and hope that you keep making more adorable stuff for my Sim kids! I frequently clean out, but your stuff always stays!

Mistress of Useless Knowledge
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 4:30 AM
I think these are too cute!! I love the white one especially....it has such an airy feel to it, very summery, crisp and cool looking. Thanks for your beautiful designs, and for giving me more clothes for my sims wardrobe!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 10:03 AM
I'm going to order my sims to have more daughters, so they can wear these outfits! Thanks so much!
Instructor
#16 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 1:40 PM
I especially love the white one too. It'll be great as formal outfit as well - sensible as well as festive. Thank you again!
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 11:07 PM
You never cease to amaze me! These are wonderful, thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 6:28 AM
These are so adorable!!!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#19 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 5:50 AM
Lovely just lovely. thanks you "Fakepeeps"

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 12:06 AM
These are great! I can has more recolors? Also, would you consider making these all formal wear Pleeeaase? And where did you get the violin in the screenshot, the one the girl with the black dress is playing? (i don't have all Ep's or Sp's, so maybe thats it)

<Just a broken heart that the world forgot. </3>
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#21 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosemary234
And where did you get the violin in the screenshot, the one the girl with the black dress is playing? (i don't have all Ep's or Sp's, so maybe thats it)

The violin is from FreeTime.
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 8:50 PM
It wont let me download it it takes me to this page I am new here but I am logged in and I was wondering if you could make more stuff for me? I will pay for it can you please email me peanut10685@yahoo.com

No cookies found!
No valid MTS login could be found. Please note that you must be logged into MTS to use this server.

Reasons for this not working are:

If you are logged in, then make sure you aren't using any kind of cookie blocker, like Norton Internet Security.
Try allowing "modthesims.info" in your security software for cookies.
MAKE SURE you have ticked the "Remember Me" option when logging in. If you do not, then you will not be able to download.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#23 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 9:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SeabeesWife10
It wont let me download it it takes me to this page I am new here but I am logged in and I was wondering if you could make more stuff for me? I will pay for it can you please email me

The whole point of sharing my work here on MTS is so that people don't have to pay for it.

Please have a look in the help section to see if your questions about logging in can be answered. I'm not a techie; I just make Sim clothes.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 11th Jul 2010 at 3:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
I'm not a techie; I just make Sim clothes.

You're not fooling anyone-- we all know that to make Sim clothes you HAVE to be a techie. :D
Anyways, these dresses are EAxis look-alikes as far as quality goes, and the styles are amazingly diverse. Very nice!

Necromancy is Good
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 3:40 AM
Oh my gosh these are so cute, I gotta play my sims with kids now, thank you !
Page 1 of 2