Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Arlington - Huge Luxury Family Home

by mickey4741 Posted 13th Jul 2010 at 5:48 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 1:48 PM
Nice home with a very realistic and playable floor plan, I like it . Thank you for sharing it!
Scholar
#3 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 5:35 PM
Looks great!
Couple of suggestions, the exterior of the home is beautiful i really like the brick and the black shutters! But the house is set very far back, which can be good, but in this case it makes the front yard look empty with no terrain paint, landscaping, etc. Also it would have been nice if there was a potted plant of some sort on each side of the door? to give it height and also warm it up. (: also maybe some lights on each side of the door, also on the garage.

For the interior, it has a fantastic layout, looks really great, however, although the moldings around the house walls is beautiful, it would have been nice to see more colors.

Another thing I noticed is that there are some VERY small details missing,

There is no floral or candles on the dining table, the chairs in the formal living room are a little to small, the coffee maker is not the same color as the microwave/kitchen area, the parking spots for cars is not evenly spaced.

-As you can see, I was very specific in my observations, I hope i did not offend you!
Its a beautiful home, just missing those 'finishing touches'.

Hope to see more from you soon!

Tyu.

Call me Tyu. (:
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 9:05 AM
some what i t little looks like graceland
Alchemist
#5 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 3:08 PM
Any little sim child would be lucky to grow up here! I like the interior columns. They add elegance to the dining and living areas.
Instructor
#6 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 6:35 PM
What a gorgeous traditional style home! The facade looks great, and the layout looks very playable. Thank you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 5:21 PM
Beautiful job...very life like.....Truly amazing designer!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 5:32 PM
The layout of the house is wonderful, I can see my toddler sims growing up in this house. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 7:06 AM
Thank You!!