Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Halliwell Manor

by heaven Posted 13th Jul 2010 at 2:43 PM - Updated 28th Aug 2011 at 5:52 PM by heaven_sent_8_18 : Missed some needed items

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Banned
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 3:30 PM
I'm loving that mts has charmed themed things once more!
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 4:07 PM
Oldie! <3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 9:45 PM
The other Charmed manors seem so huge and I end up losing my sims in the home. This one doesn't look quite so big and I can put just the furniture I want in it so it doesn't slow my laptop down. Thanks for making this. *hugs*
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simaboder
I end up losing my sims in the home.

I know just what you mean. I think big houses are beautiful but I can't stand playing them if it's too big and I can't find the sim I want immediately. I like to just be able to page up or down and everything be pretty visible and still close enough that it doesn't feel like I am playing from an orbital satellite. Thank you! I worked really hard to make it accurate AND playable!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 10:10 PM
This Is great And I love Charmed
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 11:11 PM
You did an amazing job of recapturing the look of the original!
Instructor
#8 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 12:49 AM
Wow, you did a wonderful job with this! The house looks just like the picture. The floorplan looks very playable. Thanks for your hard work!
Scholar
#9 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 11:26 AM
amazing! I like this version very much!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 6:46 PM
I love this...thank you! I didn't watch many episodes of Charmed, but I loved the house. <3
Scholar
#11 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 4:42 PM
Fantastic work! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 9:08 PM
Awesome! I squeeled with joy when I first saw this. I loved Charmed and now I can have a very well built Halliwell manor in my game! Thank you so much for creating and sharing it.
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 7:22 PM
i do not have celebration stuff, can i still have it work on my game?
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xromanticxshadowx
i do not have celebration stuff, can i still have it work on my game?

From what I have read, EPs are always needed whether you used anything from it or not and SPs are only needed when something was used. The only exception being Mansion and Gardens which functions as an EP. I never use anything from Celebrations (I just had the Double Deluxe version and no choice of having it in game). Therefore, I would be 95% sure that you can download this. I am not positive though so attempting to use will be at your own risk. I strongly encourage the use of the Clean Installer. See Below for specific information.

From Creator Guidelines for Lots and Housing on MTS:
"Lots will generally require all expansion packs that you had installed when you created and packaged the lot. Even if you did not use items from those expansion packs, the lot will still require those expansions because the file format of the actual lot changes with every EP.

The exception to this is University; if you did not use any items from the University expansion, then your lot will not require University. This works ALMOST the same for Stuff Packs; if you did not use any items from a particular stuff pack, then your lot will not require those stuff packs IF the lot is installed with the Clean Installer. Because you cannot force people to use the CI,and it is not available for Mac users, please check all EP's and Stuff Packs you had installed when the lot was built."
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Apr 2012 at 7:36 PM
Default Help!
Please help me!I'm from hungary,so I don't very vell in english.:/ Thats a really cool house!respect!! But I have a problem with this.When I don't have every expansion or stuff pack which need this download,but I downlad and more objects not workin.Like fireplace and the step and the roof and the doors and windows.Now,ehen I have all Sims 2 expansion and stuff pack that's also don't working.Missing the roof the dors and the windows the fireplaces like when I don't have nothing expansion or stuff pack.What I can do?Why I have this problame?I delete the house when I downloaded and I dowlnoad again?(I try this,but not working)Plese HELP!!! I LOVE CHARMED AND I MUST DOWNLOAD THIS!!!!
Thankyou.
Phoebs.
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st May 2012 at 9:32 PM
I also have problems with build stuff. I can't download it from the other site, because it doen't exist anymore. Where can I find roof and windows?
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd May 2012 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Allannna
I also have problems with build stuff. I can't download it from the other site, because it doen't exist anymore. Where can I find roof and windows?

I was not aware that the Sims Fashion Barn had closed down. However, since the custom content that you need from there is included, I am not sure what the issue is. Can you be more specific about what you mean "have problems with build stuff"? Do you have the necessary expansions?

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 12:29 AM
Helpng the ones in need of constructions things from Sims Fashion Barn. You just go to this link: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group...s2_66/message/6 and you become a member (it's an Yahoo! group), and then you will have access to the files. There you look for Charmed themed objects and go for dgandy construction itens. Easy!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 9th Jan 2013 at 12:11 AM
OMG heaven you are like the best creator on mod the sims! this is the best manor on mts!! Thank you! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 5:53 PM
elle est magnifique
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 2:11 AM
wow, really accurate and playable, thank you! ^w^
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 5:22 PM
merci