Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Not-So-Tacky Tracksuits

by fakepeeps7 Posted 13th Jul 2010 at 12:14 AM

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 12:18 AM
Aww! Kids were in dire need of some more athletic wear, and these fit the bill perfectly. They are so cute on you little sims. Especially that girl in pink. Thank you!
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 1:52 AM
Nice for cold weather exercise.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 2:01 AM
More conversions! Love 'em.

Zombie Socks
#5 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 2:54 AM
You always make the best child meshes! So many and so wonderful and maxis-matchy! These are beyond adorable.

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 3:11 AM
Love everything you do! UR the Queen of kids clothes! Thanks much!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 3:26 AM
I never liked this mesh, but it looks a helluva lot better on the kids than it does on the adults. Downloading!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 3:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
Aww! Kids were in dire need of some more athletic wear, and these fit the bill perfectly. They are so cute on you little sims. Especially that girl in pink. Thank you!

I wholeheartedly agree!!! All my kiddie sims had to be in soccer or playing "faerie ballerina" before. Well no more! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 4:08 AM
This - is - beyond - genius!!! Was searching for really good kids athletic wear for ages. Not a surprise that you did that great stuff! Perfect!

Thaaanks so much!!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 6:30 AM
Best TS2 Kids Clothing All-the-time = fp7!
Inventor
#11 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 7:58 AM
You're creating so much stuff... Are you even sleeping sometimes?^^
Those kiddie clothes would also work as everyday outfits for colder days. Well done.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 9:18 AM
What a wonderful mesh conversion! Thank you so much for sharing this.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#13 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 10:03 AM
Thank you so much for this! :lovestruc It's driven me nuts that my little Simlets have had so extremely limited (and ugly) choices for athletic wear. Not all kids want to play football/soccer or be ballerinas, ya know?

Like harlequin_eyes above, I never particularly liked this mesh for adults, but it works great for kids!
Inventor
#14 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 10:18 AM
Awesome! I'm also not really a fan of this outfit for adults but it looks great on the kidlets. Thanks a lot, these really were needed!!! :D

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#15 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 12:08 PM
Yayness!! These are absolutely adorable, finally some nice proper athletic wear for little Sims!
Beautiful Dinosaur
#16 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 7:07 PM Last edited by Bellasaurus : 13th Jul 2010 at 7:19 PM.
Fantastic! Thanks muchly. Seems I'm the odd one out in actually liking these for my adult sims I'd love these extra colours for them too, do you have any plans to do them for other ages?

Who knows where thoughts come from....? They just appear.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#17 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bellasaurus
Fantastic! Thanks muchly. Seems I'm the odd one out in actually liking these for my adult sims I'd love these extra colours for them too, do you have any plans to do them for other ages?

Nope, no plans to do so. But it would be easy enough for someone else to do, since these textures are just recolours of the adult suits; nothing has been moved or stretched, so you can slap these textures on the adult mesh and they should look just fine.
Instructor
#18 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 8:52 AM
Thanks for some proper athletic wear for kids, finally!
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 12:09 PM
Love these! You continue to impress me with your creativity.
Beautiful Dinosaur
#20 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
Nope, no plans to do so. But it would be easy enough for someone else to do, since these textures are just recolours of the adult suits; nothing has been moved or stretched, so you can slap these textures on the adult mesh and they should look just fine.

Great, I might have to give it a try myself

Who knows where thoughts come from....? They just appear.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 12:19 AM
They look great!

Thank You so much
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 12:38 AM
Oh, I just saw these today! I love having these tracksuits for kids! They needed something to workout in if it was chilly out, these look great, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 3:33 PM
Thank you so much! You're making my Sims kiddies look good. :-)
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 11:25 PM
Oh thank you! The gym clothes in the game were tacky. This will be a great addition to my simmies wardrobe.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 1:19 PM
This fills a huge gap that existed in my Sim kids' wardrobes. Thank you thank you thank you.
Page 1 of 2