Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

EA Makeover - Sunflower Place

by beatdoc16 Posted 18th Jul 2010 at 4:32 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 6:43 PM
Another beauty!

Sims 3 Musketeers.....for all your sims needs.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 6:58 PM
You've done wonders to these bland EA homes! Now they look very comfy and nice.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 8:31 PM
Love it
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 9:23 PM
OMG! Can't wait to replace those hideous houses with your beauties! Thanks!
Scholar
#6 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 3:02 AM
Excellent job on the makeovers so far! Any plans yet for expanding to other neighborhoods? It'd be great to see some from Sunset Valley.

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 7:54 PM
I think what I enjoy about your houses so much is that they're just /eyecandy/. They're all so enjoyable to stare at it's not even funny, and this one is definitely included in that.

Considering how hideously ugly these houses were before your intervention, that's actually fairly impressive.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 2:53 AM
I love the improvements you have made on this house. WHAT WAS EA THINKING? Seriously, their houses are hideous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 4:09 PM
This is truly beautiful! I hope to see more makeover's love them all you done! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 8:58 AM
I LOVE this..But when I choose the lot I want it in, it doesn't appear.It doen't even load the house.It shows me the EMPTY lot and it asks me to accept it or to rotate it....=\ What's wrong? (Same for the Bluebell Place =[)