Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cuff Shorts! Fixed! Recolored! Age Converted! Teen, Adult, Elder - UPDATE 8/14/2010

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 20th Jul 2010 at 5:11 AM - Updated 14th Aug 2010 at 9:47 PM by CatOfEvilGenius : mesh updates

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
#2 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 5:22 AM
Yay! (that's all just a cheer :P)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 9:24 AM
yey this is great, that little line really annoyed me. thx
Scholar
#4 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 7:31 PM
Wonderful set! Thank you

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 4:09 AM
Very cute, thank you.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 1:13 AM
FIXED 8/7/2010 fixed footstep noises on adult and elder shorts, please redownload

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 9:51 PM
UPDATE 8/14/2010 mesh updates for tf and af, better fit under Gelydh alpha tunic top

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 6:57 PM
Is there not a base game mesh for the TF shorts?
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 2:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LearnerOfAll
Is there not a base game mesh for the TF shorts?

Don't think so. These are Family Fun teen female shorts. I made modifications to the Maxis FF mesh for teen females, but you still need FF to see the teen shorts.

However, try filtering clothing downloads for "teen" "female" "bottom" and you should find several shorts besides these.

Test Subject
#10 Old 6th May 2012 at 12:35 AM
These are cute. I've already thought that the shorts that Maxis gave us with the game were weird looking. These are much better! Thanks.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Nov 2012 at 10:57 PM
These look great! Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 6:17 AM
Wonderful way to update the clothing for my sims including those townies who always wear the oddest fashions. Thanks!