Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Avila Manor - 6 bd + nursery, 6.5 ba

by Mylinda Antoinette Posted 26th Jul 2010 at 2:43 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 3:40 PM
This house is, WOW! Amazing, I'm definitely going to download it. I usually like building my own, but this, this is gorgeous.

Great job!
Instructor
#3 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 5:28 PM
Holy crap, what a garden. I just had to stop and stare at the sheer size of this house.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 6:25 PM
Beautiful creation. I love everything about this house. Thanks for sharing!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 8:55 PM
Wow! This house can probably fit the entire population of Sunset Valley.
Great job, it looks very beautiful!!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 1:03 PM
I really love the story by this house, I wonder, did you really play that with your sims? If I wasn't in France I would download it, but I defenitely going to do it when I'm home!
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 4:39 PM
Beautiful!!!! I loved the story too! Did you play that as your sims, or did you just write it? Awesome!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 7:38 PM
hehehe, it's a story I want to play... I actually have those sims, but I didn't have a chance to fully play out their lives before I really wanted to upload it for all of you... But I do PLAN to play it... the sims I spoke of are based off of me and my boyfriend lol :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 7:25 PM
When I download it, I extracted it and it became a sims3pack. When I click it, the launcher dosen't come up. ): BTW this home is amazing! And I love the story too.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Repinn
When I download it, I extracted it and it became a sims3pack. When I click it, the launcher dosen't come up. ): BTW this home is amazing! And I love the story too.

Another way to do it is to place the sims3pack file directly into your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads folder. Then when you open your launcher, go to the "Downloads" tab, and you can manually install it from there by clicking the file and hitting the install button at the bottom of the launcher.
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 1:17 AM
Looks stunning!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 2:43 PM
This house is stunning!!! Thanks, I love it.