Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Edel

by Ive Posted 1st Aug 2010 at 3:12 PM - Updated 29th Nov 2012 at 4:55 PM by Ive

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 3:26 PM
Woah!! This is simply amazing. I never normally have a lot to say about modern-style houses, but this is just ... gah!! and the kitchen's just - ohhhh ... And that bedroom with the single bed! and all the windows. All in all, it's perfect. Thank you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 5:20 PM
You've done so well! Both simple and ornate. Thank you for contributing this!
Inventor
#4 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 7:27 PM
Congrats! Your star is well deserved! I can not believe you have been keeping ALL this talent to yourself!
Instructor
#5 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 7:57 PM
Gorgeous. I think I'm moving to Norway.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 9:13 PM
Simply amazing. Wow!!!
Scholar
#7 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 9:31 PM
Beautiful work, even I would love to live there . I'm downloading as we speak and thank you for sharing it!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 10:12 PM
The exterior is wonderful! And your interior is so beautiful, I love your use of that stone fence on inside.
Scholar
#9 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 11:08 PM
sleek, classy and elegant. Great work!

Call me Tyu. (:
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#10 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 11:14 PM
Very nicely done! Congrats on a picked! :0)
Instructor
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 4:16 AM
A big congratulations Kaospilot, this is a beautiful modern build, you've done an amazing job both on the exteriors and interiors Great work especially for your first official upload here!
Inventor
#12 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 5:27 PM
Yay, this is a beautiful house indeed. Can't believe it's your first upload - you're so talented, it would be great to see more uploads from you. Thank you for this one - I love it!
Instructor
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 7:22 PM
Gasp! Can't believe you created such a masterpiece! Congrats! I am seriously curious how you fashioned the roof as I have another house plan I am dying to make with a similar style roof...just haven't figured out how you did it. Any tips?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 11:18 PM
Thanks guys! Makes me really happy that you appreciate what I have made 369 downloads so far, woah. I was expecting maybe 10 max! I guess now I truly understand how popular and busy this site is!

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.
The other one
#15 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 10:54 AM
10... Pft, you underestimate yourself Very well done for getting picked on your first upload, that must be a record, lol. Your house is beautiful

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 5:53 PM
Would it be possible for you to make a home similar to this one without the custom content? It's absolutely beautiful and I'd really like to use it in my game.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 6:19 PM
Hm, I could attempt to. However, even if you don't have all the custom content I listed the only "major" design element that will be ruined is the lamp hanging over the kitchen counters.

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart. - I give up.