Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

928 Orchard Way

by simgrl1934 Posted 25th Jul 2010 at 1:11 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 2:58 AM
Lovely!

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Instructor
#3 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 10:54 AM
Great job! Hopefully this didn't strain your computer as much as that awesome castle did. :D
Alchemist
#4 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 4:40 PM
What a beautiful house! Every detail adds something special!
Instructor
#5 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 5:03 PM
Very quaint! I love the garden. Thanks for sharing it
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 6:18 PM
Thank you all for your nice comments.

My simblr
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 1:32 AM
which neighborhood was it built in, i dont have pets, uni, FT
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 4:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by takart
which neighborhood was it built in, i dont have pets, uni, FT

It was built in a custom 'hood, but you must have all expansion packs I used for it to work in your game.

My simblr
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 4:14 PM
This house is amazing, perfect for my Sim family. I've downloaded it but in my game the lot is ALL blue! the house and contents inside show just fine, but the terrain is ALL blue. I see the custom terrain pants in build mode so i know they're installed, how can I get it to show correctly?

Would you mind re-uploading it without the custom terrain paints? I'd really like to move my family in.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MoccaPlayer4
This house is amazing, perfect for my Sim family. I've downloaded it but in my game the lot is ALL blue! the house and contents inside show just fine, but the terrain is ALL blue. I see the custom terrain pants in build mode so i know they're installed, how can I get it to show correctly?

Would you mind re-uploading it without the custom terrain paints? I'd really like to move my family in.

Hi MoccaPlayer4,
I really don't know what could be causing this. I have been searching for an answer but haven't came up with anything yet. Do you have custom content enabled?

According to the Creator Guidelines I can't remove custom terrainpaints from a lot:

"Terrain Paints: Do NOT remove any terrain paints from your sims2pack. This is the one exception to the non-redistributable policies/pay/must provide credit rules. If you remove terrain paints from a lot it can cause it to crash for downloaders."

I will keep searching and let you know.

My simblr
Theorist
#11 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 10:14 PM
Simgrl, it's beautiful! All your builds have so much charm and character--I love them.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Honeywell
Simgrl, it's beautiful! All your builds have so much charm and character--I love them.

Thank you! :lovestruc I love your stuff, too.

My simblr
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 8:52 AM
Gorgeous! I love the garden and the layout of the house.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 5:25 AM
I LOVE THIS HOUSE! But I'm having a problem with the terrainpaint also... did you ever find a solution? Because I REALLY want this house.... :'(
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 9:59 AM
I also have problem with the terrain paint ...I have all expansions installed