Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nike Dress

by monca533 Posted 31st Aug 2010 at 4:45 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Theorist
#2 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 7:03 PM
I love this dress! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 7:28 PM
Thanks as I needed something different for my Simmies. Fantastic looking!
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 4:08 AM
Thanks for your nice words!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 6:46 AM
Wow, I love it ! Well done. Thanks a lot for sharing
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 1:13 PM
You are so freaking clever Monca. :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 8:31 PM
Ooops, something is not quite right with this file. See pic below and apologies for it being a tad dark because I used print screen.

I went to use this on one of my sims and as you can see, the other 2 dresses in the row are not the same as the first. Perhaps that's the mesh you were editing? I don't do clothes so don't know why this would happen. I've deleted from my game but hope you offer an amended file. I think the dress is darling and so needed in the athletic category.
Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dolldrms1
Ooops, something is not quite right with this file. See pic below and apologies for it being a tad dark because I used print screen.

I went to use this on one of my sims and as you can see, the other 2 dresses in the row are not the same as the first. Perhaps that's the mesh you were editing? I don't do clothes so don't know why this would happen. I've deleted from my game but hope you offer an amended file. I think the dress is darling and so needed in the athletic category.

So sorry Dolldrms1! Yes, it's because the mesh I made. I hate it too but, unfortunatelly, I didn't get to make a personalised thumbnail to make not appear the base mesh.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 2:26 AM
Monca, if it was just the wrong thumbnail that would be one thing but not only is it the wrong thumbnail, you actually get the dress pictured in the thumbnail and not another version of the Nike dress. Did you realize it did that?
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 2:21 AM
Monca, if it was just the wrong thumbnail that would be one thing but not only is it the wrong thumbnail, you actually get the dress pictured in the thumbnail and not another version of the Nike dress. Did you realize it did that?

Hi Doll!
Yes, I saw. It's because I used that formal dress like base for the dress and first, appears my dress and after the modificated base dress.

As I said, sorry for this. I'll learn about costume thumbnails.
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 9:56 AM
It's still fantastic Monca. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 8:23 PM
I love it ^_^
Banned
#13 Old 28th May 2011 at 12:13 PM

not a big problem to me, now i can have that old dress in everyday and atheletic!!! YAHOO
Banned
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th May 2011 at 12:14 PM
hey anyway.... thanks
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 2:46 AM
I just downloaded this, and Delphy's Dashboard Tool said it was a corrupt file, and wasn't able to fix it, it seems, only disable the package.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 6:59 PM
thank you for this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 3:24 AM
thanks