Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Twilight: Bella Swan's House

by twoflower Posted 28th Jul 2010 at 2:38 PM - Updated 24th Aug 2010 at 5:43 PM by twoflower : fixed link, added credit, added link to required file

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 4:43 PM
Thank You So Much !!!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 9:59 PM
You're very welcome! It was very fun to build.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 11:15 PM
I'm not *that* fond of the series anymore but I have to say your eye for detail is marvelous. I think that with the bay window scene in New Moon, it was either filmed on a greenscreened set (probable) or she was in her dad's room.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 12:02 AM
Thank you for the compliment, DigitalSympathies! Maybe Charlie just gave Bella the whole upstairs in New Moon so her screaming wouldn't wake him. That would explain how her bedroom includes the bay window in the movie.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Banned
#6 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 1:20 AM
I never watched Twilight, but I really like this house! I'll be downloading it! Looks so much fun.
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 2:55 AM
Excellent Job - Do youhave it for TS3 as well?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 4:27 AM
wow I don't have the EP's but this is really awesome.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 11:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whateverhater69
Excellent Job - Do youhave it for TS3 as well?

Sorry, I don't currently have TS3. I played it for awhile, but I just didn't love it the way I love TS2.

However, I am working on a Basegame version for those who still play TS2 and don't have all the EP's. It's a slow process on my laptop, but it is in progress.

Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 12:31 PM Last edited by nonikk63 : 29th Jul 2010 at 1:34 PM.
Lovely! This is the best take on Bella's house I've seen this far - but I usually like your houses. You have a great imagination!
Alchemist
#11 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 2:51 PM
You did a fantastic job making this into a very lived-in and homey house.
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 4:09 PM
This looks totally RAD! I don't have the last ep, so is there anything in mansion and garden stuff that Bella and Charlie can live without? I really want to download this!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 4:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by planetgin
This looks totally RAD! I don't have the last ep, so is there anything in mansion and garden stuff that Bella and Charlie can live without? I really want to download this!

Mansion and Garden works like an EP, so even if I took out all the M&G stuff, you would still need it to install this lot, sorry. I'm working on a Basegame version which I hope to finish soon for those who can't download this one.

Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by twoflower
Mansion and Garden works like an EP, so even if I took out all the M&G stuff, you would still need it to install this lot, sorry. I'm working on a Basegame version which I hope to finish soon for those who can't download this one.

ah, that's really nice of you! going to download that one right away when it's finished
Theorist
#15 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 9:58 PM
Looks awesome!
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by twoflower

Thanks so much! I'll download it right away when you post it!
Mad Poster
#17 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 8:33 AM
Beautiful ! Great work
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 9:59 PM
There are at least 2 other houses that are supposed to look like bella's house and they are very nice...BUT this is by FAR my favorite!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kittygobyebye
There are at least 2 other houses that are supposed to look like bella's house and they are very nice...BUT this is by FAR my favorite!

Awww, well thank you.

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 4:40 PM
I absolutely hate Twilight but this house is very cute and well done so I'll give it a shot.

This signature has been censored because of the 13 year old badly written sentimentalism. -.-
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 12:04 AM
Wow, I was taken aback by how realistic this is I don't normally comment on downloads, but I just wanted to let you know how impressed I was by the work you put in to this house. It looks pretty much exactly like the one in the movie. I really love it, I've thanked and, of course, downloaded.
Thanks so much for this awesome download :D
~LadyToxic
Scholar
THANKS POST
#22 Old 24th Aug 2022 at 6:07 AM
Uh, in your description, you said the truck is included, for some reason, in the game, the truck is not there. What is going on? I didn't get the truck.