Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Japanese Sleeves + backpiece

by XJonasX Posted 3rd Aug 2010 at 2:03 AM - Updated 26th Jun 2012 at 9:28 AM by XJonasX

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 2:20 AM
You've done it again :-)

Just a thought, any chance of getting some floral or feminie shirts and sleeves???

Love your work!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 9:39 AM
Amazing, I love them - thank you!
Instructor
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 11:59 AM
Great timing, I just released a Japanese tattooist's house for Goya They are beautiful tattoos, Jonas

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 12:02 AM
You make the cooolest tattoos x) much appreciated!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 2:17 AM
great work jonas. this is going straight into my game with your other tattoos :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 6:02 PM
wow, i really like the koi on the arm =) and the cobra looks amazing. Nice detail of the two masks on the shoulder-chest area. Amazing work as always! ^^ downloading right now, it's good to have variety so my sims don't have all the same tattoos! thank you for doing this

. burn bright like a star, traitor
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 6:21 PM
Absolutely love these, thanl you! And far as them sticking on in the shower, seems like you have to get lucky. When I used KittyKlan's tats on my sim, they stuck just like tattoos should. But this happens once in a while in CAS. Hoping yours does the trick as well, I am an avid lover of intricate and unbroken sleeves and backs!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 9:30 PM
Wow, gorgeous, love them! Very nice work.
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 3:16 PM
Absolutely stunning! I have noticed the shower thing as well! sometimes my sim even has a different tattooskin, instead of no skin... Weird!
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 6:51 PM
Wonderful! Any chance of you making them work for women?
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 8:12 PM
I might be crazy, but I've used both these tattoos as well as XJonasX's "Straight Edge" tattoos on my male AND female Sims. For some reason, they show up in the female section for me, too, but I'm not complaining.

Very nice work. :3
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 4:51 AM
I dont deal much with the exchange now. EA forums are ban happy, the stuff here is WAYYYY better than what EA provides. (I know, bought a lot of it at first) lol, and uploads with cc work poorly anyways. So no worries on that! Thank you for sharing. ^^
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 4:13 PM
Thank you very much.
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 4:17 PM
Amazing...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 11:59 PM
where would I find this on my game if downloaded
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 11th Feb 2011 at 12:09 AM
quick question. Why is all your stuff so fucking awesome?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 6:45 PM
Gorgeous! This will look great on my sims. Thank you so much for your hard work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 10:12 AM
listen I've put in to my older but it doesn't work for me i need help, i folled all the custom content instructions i have no intro that work and no sparkles but the tattoos doesn't work any help??!?!?!!?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 11:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leek56
listen I've put in to my older but it doesn't work for me i need help, i folled all the custom content instructions i have no intro that work and no sparkles but the tattoos doesn't work any help??!?!?!!?

Hey, I'm sorry, I can't help you with this, they should work, if they don't, I'm not sure why...
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 11:06 PM
Hey Jonas do you take requests for tattoo's? i tried using the tattooinator but they dont come out as well as yours do.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 5:08 PM
Hey Radeon,

I don't because I haven't created in over a year, to do it right, it takes a lot of time, and I don't have the time...
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 5:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XJonasX
Hey Radeon,

I don't because I haven't created in over a year, to do it right, it takes a lot of time, and I don't have the time...

alright thats reasonable appreciate the write back
Test Subject
#24 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 9:38 PM
Amazing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 29th Sep 2011 at 1:26 AM
I love this mod. Thank you.
Page 1 of 2