Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

7 new lights on the sphere theme

by Lisen801 Posted 2nd Aug 2010 at 4:44 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 6:11 PM
Thx, gonna use the garden light to make a model of the solar system.

--
Eduardog3000
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 7:19 PM
Thank you! I love modern/sci-fi lighting like yours - perfect for my game. =)

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 10:41 PM
Thank you!! It is becoming a daily pleasure to come here and see what you have to share. I really appreciate all you do for my game. :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 12:08 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 4th Aug 2010 at 3:02 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 3273019, 3273028
Lisen801 all of your mods are great but they dont work on my computer.Why?Other mods work whit monkey helper but yor mods wont.Can you help?

Your mods are realy beter than great they are awsome if i culd use them.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 12:49 AM
Pata Art

That's strange? They are simple package-files. Do you extract the downloded files and then put them in the package-folder?
Have you read the instructions here on how to install cc?

/Lisen
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 2:03 PM
Yes i have.I have 350 working mods i have a very strong computer.Other mods are in a folder that starts whit MTS.I duble click on the folder and in it is the mod.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 4:45 PM
Pata Art...
You "double click on the folder"??? If it is a sims3pack-file you kan double click on it for installation via the Launcher but this type of files, package-files must you put in the correct folder yourself. Read the installation instructions here on MTS and you'll get help.

/Lisen
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 5:17 PM
I just love that painting in the last pic with the wall lamps... the dark one with a bench in the middle of forest at night... is that your own picture or you downloaded it from somewhere? i would simply LOVE to have it in my home. thanks a lot
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 6:52 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 4th Aug 2010 at 3:03 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 3273975, 3273968
Lisen when i download a mod i go to the total comander one winow is the downloads the other one is packages.The mod name starts whit MTS and it has the total comander icon i duble click on it and in it there is a mod or multple mods whit the monkey helper icon i mark the mod(s) and click copy.When i start the game the mod works.Yor mods have a paiper icon.When i do the same ting the mod does not work.Like i said i have litrely 350 working mods.I tink i suhld say that i have the winows 7.

I dont want to disturb you or aniting i yust want to se how to instal your mods.Because your mods are the best.
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 7:12 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 4th Aug 2010 at 3:03 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 3274001, 3274004
If you don't have the monkey symbol your file is damaged. Try to download again, expand the downloaded file with WinRAR or 7-zip. You then have package-files, with the monkey-symbol. Put these in the same folder where you have your other package-files (monkey-files)

/Lisen

Quote: Originally posted by female
I just love that painting in the last pic with the wall lamps... the dark one with a bench in the middle of forest at night... is that your own picture or you downloaded it from somewhere? i would simply LOVE to have it in my home. thanks a lot

?????
That painting have one of my sims done!

/Lisen
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 8:03 PM
Tanks i added you as my Favourite Creator
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 2:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lisen801
?????
That painting have one of my sims done!

/Lisen

really? never noticed that my sim can make that one. i always make my sims to be rockstars... i should try different lifes thanks anyway
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 11:22 PM
Having the same problem with the download. Instead of popping up as a Firefox download, the Windows box pops up, downloads it, which makes it a 'corrupt' file that WinRAR can't open.

Could it be that the package doesn't contain the .rar name?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 12:52 AM
I'm opening it with WinZIP 14.0, working ok for me. Perhaps try using that programme to open the archive?

Save The Trees... Kill A Beaver!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 11:59 PM
I really love this set! Fantastic job. Also, I like how you took pictures that show where to find the items in game. You are the first person I have seen do that, it's very helpful. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 3:03 PM
love your work