Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Giuseppi's Crusty Junkyard

by TheGuySim Posted 4th Aug 2010 at 3:35 PM - Updated 28th Apr 2011 at 5:53 PM by Guysim1993

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 4:05 PM
This junkyard looks much better than the maxis one! Now I'll finally have a normal junkyard in Riverview ^^
Thanks!
Alchemist
#3 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 4:15 PM
Nice junkyard, altough the floor and walls in the shed could´ve been more ´´wrecked´´ if you know what I mean, beside that, you did a good job

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#4 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_BaD_GiRl
This junkyard looks much better than the maxis one! Now I'll finally have a normal junkyard in Riverview ^^
Thanks!

Yah i hated the maxis junkyard; too big and. . .well. . nothing special! I really needed a small junkyard for Sunset Valley and so this is it! Glad you like it!

@Zandvoort: Yeah the flooring could of been more wrecked, but I just wanted to upload this so bad lol!

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 2:01 AM
Good job, Thanks for the small lot
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 12:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kcgt
Good job, Thanks for the small lot

No problem! Glad you like it!

Alchemist
#7 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 5:04 PM
Are all those junk piles accessible? Some of them look like the Sims wouldn't be able to get to them.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by calisims
Are all those junk piles accessible? Some of them look like the Sims wouldn't be able to get to them.

Sorry for the late reply!

My computer which has, or shall I say had, my Sims 3 game installed on just completely went bust. . .70% sure it's a virus, so I can't really let you know about the junk piles for certain, but to the best of my knowledge I think all junk piles are accessible except one.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 6:59 AM
I love this. It looks really good! (:

Also, Moogoo Monkey, Urbania, and Giuseppi came from Urbz: Sims in the City for Gameboy Advance and DS, I believe. I don't think any of those are in the PS2 version. Haven't played that game in ages, but it's always been one of my favorites.
Can I have my virtual cookie now? :D
Theorist
#10 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 6:15 AM
When I made my sim detonate one of the junk piles, it caused a chain reaction blowing up EVERYTHING on the lot including the stuff inside the shack. I nearly died laughing but I had to bulldoze the lot and place a new copy in my town since the miner could no longer be used and everything else was in rubble. Just thought I'd let you know that using a detonator on this lot is a bad idea and sims should just dig through the junk piles instead XD
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 5:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JC83
I love this. It looks really good! (:

Also, Moogoo Monkey, Urbania, and Giuseppi came from Urbz: Sims in the City for Gameboy Advance and DS, I believe. I don't think any of those are in the PS2 version. Haven't played that game in ages, but it's always been one of my favorites.
Can I have my virtual cookie now? :D

I did promise you a cookie but slight problem.... http://lintrups.dk/images/Diverse/Katte/cookie.jpg

Quote: Originally posted by Captain_THPS4
When I made my sim detonate one of the junk piles, it caused a chain reaction blowing up EVERYTHING on the lot including the stuff inside the shack. I nearly died laughing but I had to bulldoze the lot and place a new copy in my town since the miner could no longer be used and everything else was in rubble. Just thought I'd let you know that using a detonator on this lot is a bad idea and sims should just dig through the junk piles instead XD

WOAH! Really?? I never thought about detonating stuff there, whoops lol. Lets hope not many sims have been harmed while using this lot :D

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 8:55 AM Last edited by Awkward : 11th Mar 2014 at 12:52 PM. Reason: A Question about placement
Oh, this is so perfect for Sunset Valley! Thank you!

But um... I have a question. How did you manage to place the junkyard to that spot? Everytime I try to do that it gives me an unroutable terrain error.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 3:35 PM
Thanks TGS your creation fits my sims needs perfect and works very well (Big thumbs up).