Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Relationships with Servers

by Neder Posted 10th Aug 2010 at 12:26 AM

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 12:47 AM
lol! I like the pic. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 1:06 AM
THANK YOU!!! I was getting tired of my Sims getting called up at home by bartenders and servers that they only met once.

"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play." -- James T. Kirk
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 1:19 AM
Awesome idea, thanks!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 2:16 AM
*kisses Neder's hand* I worship you, and your work, good work

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 6:06 AM
Thank you thank you thank you.
Arigato gozaimasta!
Duo xie xie ni!

There, I just said thank you to you in three different languages. That's how grateful I am for such a fantastic creator
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 7:35 AM
hee-hee smock fetish.........not that there's anything wrong with that. lol
Inventor
#8 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 8:32 AM
That's a good idea. Now those people stay pretty "faceless" like they often do in real life too.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 10:06 AM
You are my new hero. This has been bothering me for ages as I like to keep close tabs on my sim's friends, but their relationship bars get clogged up by every Tom, Dick and Harry they ever managed to pass in the street. No Meeting Professors was a huge step ahead, and now this will streamline it even more. Thank you!

Yet Another Bloody Sims Blog - A BaCC Journal
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 11:29 AM
That pic cracked me up X3
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 11:36 AM Last edited by Ms5starchic23 : 10th Aug 2010 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Question
Thank you!! I needed this I got really tired of them chatting with the Npc servers especially if the servers hve a bad Relationship and the waste the food on them Ha no Tip for them...lol anyway Thanks for sharing and good job =)

help: Do you download both if you hve nightlife because i see you hve two zips for nightlife also its just a suggestion maybe you should combined both zips for nightlife for thoses that want both in the same file any way thanks :
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 12:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Randir
That's a good idea. Now those people stay pretty "faceless" like they often do in real life too.

Exactly, this is a step ahead for realism. Thank you!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 12:39 PM
I'm happy to see I wasn't the only one bothered by this.
Ms5starchic23, yes, you should download both the NL files if you have Nightlife.
I kept them separate for 2 reasons:
1) I had to work on/test them separately (the restaurant ones were much harder for me to figure out)
2) I also wanted to give players a little more freedom to pick and choose. Since the download numbers are different for the files, apparently, some people do!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 1:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Neder
I'm happy to see I wasn't the only one bothered by this.
Ms5starchic23, yes, you should download both the NL files if you have Nightlife.
I kept them separate for 2 reasons:
1) I had to work on/test them separately (the restaurant ones were much harder for me to figure out)
2) I also wanted to give players a little more freedom to pick and choose. Since the download numbers are different for the files, apparently, some people do!

Oh!Okay Thanks you so much for your help and I didn't want to extract them before I knew for certain if you needed both files or not by the way the picture I don't know why maxis make there NPC look like that
Field Researcher
#15 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 9:46 PM
Very good idea, full thanks.
Inventor
#16 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 1:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CaptainRC
THANK YOU!!! I was getting tired of my Sims getting called up at home by bartenders and servers that they only met once.

This is the reason I'm getting it too. Thanks

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#17 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 6:00 PM
Lol. super cool. Thank you.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 1:58 AM
Is this compatible with InTeenimater?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 3:20 AM
I have no idea.
Unless inteenimater affects the same specific BHAVs, I don't know why it wouldn't be.
Try it out and let us know! (the chances of a conflict with this hack screwing up your game are near zero)
Scholar
#20 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 7:43 AM
Useful mod. Thanks for sharing.

My understanding of this mod is that only EAxis NPCs are affected. Am I right? Does this affect OFB employees too? While I don't want my Sims to socialize with ugly EAxis NPCs, I do want them to build relationships with my playables when they dine or have coffee in a playable owned business.
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 10:27 PM
Thank you so much for this!
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 12:11 PM
i'm laughing tears in my eyes because of that beautiful blond sim in the picture... :'''''''''''''''''''''DDDDDDDDDD
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 11:39 PM
... I know this is just a game, but... this kind of thing does say a great deal about how our society still views its 'servers.'
However, stalker NPCs with generic face templates is the cause of this mod, so I blame the ethical implications on Maxis.
*downloads*
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 3:05 PM
does it work with windows 7 cuz most my old dowload didnt work
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 3:05 PM
does it work with windows 7 cuz most my old download didnt work
Page 1 of 2