Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rustic Log Home

by RadicalChick Posted 13th Aug 2010 at 7:56 AM - Updated 1st Mar 2021 at 3:32 PM by RadicalChick : pics too small

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 5:53 PM
One look and I could tell that this log home was for me. Great floor plan and I know it will play well in my game. I salute your hard work and thanks for sharing. This home will populate my new world that I am building and will go well with the other homes I have.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tmadrk
One look and I could tell that this log home was for me. Great floor plan and I know it will play well in my game. I salute your hard work and thanks for sharing. This home will populate my new world that I am building and will go well with the other homes I have.

I am so glad you like it. I really appreciate hearing how people use my lots in their games. I hope your sims enjoy their cabin!

--Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.--

** Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain **
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 7:07 PM
This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you!
Scholar
#5 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 7:58 PM
very cozy and welcoming! nice job!

Call me Tyu. (:
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 10:36 PM
I love love love the landscape...great job!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 4:10 AM
Thanks so much for all of your nice comments! It is really great to hear that people like what you make. You don't know how much I appreciate it!

ganymede30324 - You're welcome!

--Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.--

** Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain **