Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Realistic men - Darren Walker

by Arisuka Posted 16th Aug 2010 at 3:52 PM - Updated 25th Sep 2010 at 9:06 PM by Arisuka : FIXED version added!

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 4:21 PM
great thanks
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 5:06 PM
good job but i got a problem with download shorts(RUSTY - YAM - BottomShorts - Jeans.part02.rar )

but Sim is awesome thx

http://domi22domi.mybrute.com

Let's have some fun,
This beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 5:14 PM
He's so niiiice. Strangely reminds me of what might result if Colin Farrell and Ewan McGregor somehow bred.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 5:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hrabia
good job but i got a problem with download shorts(RUSTY - YAM - BottomShorts - Jeans.part02.rar )

Just scroll down the page until you find that file name

Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
He's so niiiice. Strangely reminds me of what might result if Colin Farrell and Ewan McGregor somehow bred.

OBI WAN!!
Ahem.. If they'll be as celeb sims some day I'll have to try that one out, would be interesting! :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 5:28 PM
he's like,
rawr. :D

well, now that you told me that way,
NO.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xojennxo
he's like,
rawr. :D

I've got my game filled with more rawr anxiously waiting to be uploaded.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 5:36 PM
[QUOTE=Arisuka]Just scroll down the page until you find that file name

I did that, but still don't know how to download it. I couldn't understand the page even with the translator
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 5:39 PM
Ooh, extremely nice one. I'm always looking for good breeders to spread their genes (I couldn't make a good looking sim even if my life depended on it) so thanks! :D
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 5:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KazzyC
[QUOTE=Arisuka]Just scroll down the page until you find that file name

I did that, but still don't know how to download it. I couldn't understand the page even with the translator

Whoa, I see what you mean! The link worked fine when I downloaded it some time ago, odd..
I'll find another link, just a moment.

edit: okay, that one works!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 5:46 PM
Brilliant! Thank you ever so much for you help. He's a fab looking sim BTW
Scholar
#12 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 5:58 PM
He's definitely chick magnet material..fine looking sim. Thank you for sharing Darren!!
Scholar
#13 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 11:30 PM
Cool face, nice for stories
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 1:22 AM
I adore his face! There's something immensely appealing about the shape of his mouth and his eyes.

One quick question: his facial hair seems to be a light brown. Does this mean your facial hair first aid pack is recolorable now? Because that would excite me so very, very much. I would use them on every single male I had if I could get them a color besides black.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 2:05 AM
Whoa, he's the exact type of a sim I've been creating over and over... just waaay better :D
Mad Poster
#16 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 2:32 AM
Awesome job
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 8:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chelcifer
One quick question: his facial hair seems to be a light brown. Does this mean your facial hair first aid pack is recolorable now? Because that would excite me so very, very much. I would use them on every single male I had if I could get them a color besides black.

That set isn't recolorable, but it is slightly transparent, which makes the stubble and beards to adapt to the skin tone and hair.
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 9:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Arisuka
That set isn't recolorable, but it is slightly transparent, which makes the stubble and beards to adapt to the skin tone and hair.

Aww. Oh well. Thanks for the great sim!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 1:48 PM
Love his description, too! Just another reason I would love a "LOL" to click on next to "Thanks"! Hehe, foxy sim - nice work!
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 11:53 PM
well dammnn! u are one talented motha-**watch yo mouth!**
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 9:41 PM
My apologies for posting my previous comment/question in the wrong thread. I have both of these hair styles in the list and all the other CC. I thought there might be a third not in the list. Anyway, thanks for your replies. You do great work.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 10:55 PM
IdaNoReally
Aw, I'm sorry if he's still not working, I don't know what causes that.. Sometimes they just don't work because of some really microscopic fault 'cause this game tends to be like that.. :/
Although, just to be sure, check that you have the latest patch of the game, and that you put the .sim-file in Mydocuments/TS3/savedsims -folder..
Forum Resident
#23 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 4:35 AM
He is VERY nice looking! Awesome!
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 12:06 PM
hi there I downloaded this guy but he is black and has no hair but another sim i have has his hair and it shows up, but after I select him the game just shuts down and its only happened after i have selected him, just wondering if there is something i have not downloaded that will make him work, do i need the anubis bit because it just keeps showing as not able to be found? thanks
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 1:46 PM
RictorE
He appears black because you don't have the non-default skin tone-program installed, BUT the skin should appear as normal when you just click on any skin tone in CAS.
And you will need to download his clothes and shoes too to make him work, and the other hair too, because he has two hair meshes.
Page 1 of 2