Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tinkerbell's Beauty Shop

by Guardgian Posted 20th Aug 2010 at 5:06 PM
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 5:10 PM
LOVE this! Perfect for my town! Love the name too!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 6:10 PM
Nice looking shop, thank you!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 7:19 PM
i told you how much i like this on tss, but i will tell you here too, i really like it, so welcoming, and looks like what a beauty shop would. colorful, creative and inspiring. Great work!

Tyu.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 9:25 PM
Thank you! The EA locations for the professions are so boring.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 6:56 AM
I know this is a disgustingly annoying request, but I was wondering if I could download this WITHOUT ambitions, because I won't be able to buy it for some time, I think, and I would much rather find the perfect places for these special places now, and just upgrade them with the stuff needed when I do get it.

plus, I really LOVE this place.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 7:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cohzaku
I know this is a disgustingly annoying request, but I was wondering if I could download this WITHOUT ambitions, because I won't be able to buy it for some time, I think, and I would much rather find the perfect places for these special places now, and just upgrade them with the stuff needed when I do get it.

plus, I really LOVE this place.

Thank you Cohzaku for your nice comment.

To tell you the truth, I am not sure that downloading this lot without "Ambitions" would work as the lot may simply not appear at all in your game... Also, without the "Ambitions" interactions, I am afraid the lot is loosing all his interest.

But if you like feel free to rebuild this lot in your game, or get inspired by it to build a new one... I would be honored and if you need help, I'll be happy to help you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 7:09 AM
Thank you for your nice and sweet comments my friends. I am happy you like this lot
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 2:58 PM
What I love about this place is the outdoor patio, the way it's covered but lets the light in. So lovely!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 3:01 PM
This is a simply beautiful lot, I saw it some time ago when I didn't have ambitions and I now that I've got it I just had to find this lot again and download it.