Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Canaan Valley Ranch

by simgrl1934 Posted 18th Aug 2010 at 3:31 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 4:20 PM
I especially love the bathtube in the paddock ...Perhaps if i was ols and rusty it would be more realistic
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by obludka
I especially love the bathtube in the paddock ...Perhaps if i was ols and rusty it would be more realistic

Thanks, and I agree about the bath tub. I considered using the wooden one, but it had a bar of soap on the edge. When I had horses, we used a bathtub for their water, too. I wish I could have found something to use for water in the stalls.

My simblr
Theorist
#4 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 8:09 PM
Looks amazing! Thanks for sharing.
Scholar
#5 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 8:51 PM
I love horses! And I love this lo! thank you

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Mad Poster
#6 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 10:23 PM
It's absolutely lovely! What a heavenly place; thanks so much for making it.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simgrl1934
Thanks, and I agree about the bath tub. I considered using the wooden one, but it had a bar of soap on the edge. When I had horses, we used a bathtub for their water, too. I wish I could have found something to use for water in the stalls.

Perhaps this set could have some things you could use
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=249492

And about the tub in the stables I used to go for my riding lessons we used a bath tub, too....
Anyway I have some old metal tub in my downloads so I will send you a link to the download the first thing tomorrow
Mad Poster
#8 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 4:55 AM
WOW absolutely amazing ! Great work on it !
Scholar
#9 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 8:39 AM
If someone wanted their people to actually go horseback riding, they could track down the rideable horses and ponies made by Rebekah. My past Sims didn't even need to be told to go hang with the horses half the time.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 7:20 PM
I love the mountain trail idea. Great work!
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 8:40 PM Last edited by Lady Steelheart : 21st Aug 2010 at 8:41 PM. Reason: grammar
I'm from West Virginia and you did a wonderful job....been to Canaan Valley many times. Blackwater Falls is also an awesome place. Thank you for sharing your beautiful lot. Being a "HillBilly" I appreciate it!!

:D Live Everyday Like It's Your Last!!:blink:

Lady Steelheart
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 9:42 PM
Thank you all so much!

Quote: Originally posted by Lady Steelheart
I'm from West Virginia and you did a wonderful job....been to Canaan Valley many times. Blackwater Falls is also an awesome place. Thank you for sharing your beautiful lot. Being a "HillBilly" I appreciate it!!

Steelheart- Thanks! I have been to Cannan Vally a couple times, it is so beautiful! Blackwater Falls is a very special place to me, too. My mother's family is from the area and I remember many trips there as a kid.

My simblr
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 11:34 PM
Wonderful! This is awesome work! Thank you so much.

Jody
(Pawzim / jrb2037)
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 3:56 PM
I download it...
But thanks to you that maked it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 4:31 AM
Great set.

http://nene.modthesims.info/download.php?t=265537

This should take you to Rebecah's site for rideable horses. I haven't used them yet, but I think someone else earlier in the post has. Hope they work for you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 5:05 AM
Lovely place you designed ^^ If you want the horses to move, graze and be rideable, check out this link; http://nene.modthesims.info/download.php?t=265537 Hope that helps.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 7:53 AM
Awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 6:01 AM
Good Job! It would be really cool if you made a resedential version.
For sims to live in. Please reply if you did
Inventor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 5:21 PM
Very nice work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 12:33 AM
Very original thanks!