Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 8:08 PM
thats what i thought. im pretty sure its the town hall, its either that or the police station. pretty sure its the town hall though. anyone else had that?

I'm the sexy guy with half an orange in my face ;)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#27 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 8:16 PM
That's interesting! I don't have that problem. I've got a couple of sims working at town hall and a couple at the police station. They're all doing fine.

Btw, can anyone check Talula & Anita's place and Dario's studio for me? All the terrain paint I've done there is missing, apart from the yellow flowers.
Scholar
#28 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 8:19 PM
I know its not the police station, because i built it and i know the police station is buried under it,

Call me Tyu. (:
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#29 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 1:20 PM
Question: Has everyone tested their own lots for route fail? By that I mean... can they reach all the important objects in the house and are they usable?
If a sim has trouble looking at a painting in their house, it's not such a big deal, because it's just decoration. However, objects that are meant for sims to be used should be reachable, otherwise they might aswell be replaced by clutter.

Because I moved all the completed sims into their houses, I know that Lana's lots have no route fail. I've also tested the town hall again and have no problem with it. Can anyone else check if they have the same problem as Craig?
Wiki Wizard
#30 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 3:53 PM
Also, i as a note i checked in with Lana, she has been massively bogged down with work and her exams at the moment and she's very sorry she can't be here more often, however she did say that she was checking in frequently to see how everyone is progressing

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Scholar
#31 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 5:06 PM
sounds good, thanks DD, i was wondering if that was the case, (: Good thing we are all on top of it, so we can keep moving forward!

Call me Tyu. (:

Page 2 of 2