Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

STAR WARS: Princess Leia

by Arisuka Posted 10th Sep 2010 at 11:45 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 12:26 AM
Wooooow! Great job! Fantastic! Congrats!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 12:59 AM
Amazing! She's one of my favorite sci-fi ladies of all time.

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 1:24 AM
You definitely hit the nail on the head.
Great job with this one! Love the permanent semi-scowl on her face.
Inventor
#5 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 1:36 AM
Excellent work, I love Star Wars and she looks great! You picked great hairstyles too!
Scholar
#6 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 2:16 AM
Cool sim, can't wait for Luke
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 6:23 AM
Sweet job on Leia

ON WEDNESDAYS, WE WEAR PINK
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 7:45 AM
Actually I wouldn't have recognized her it it weren't for the description :/ And I really like Star Wars.
Wiki Wizard
#9 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 9:09 AM
love love love

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 12:52 PM
Fantastic and very accurate! Thank you - I love Star Wars.
Now I can't wait for other SW sims you're planning to make. =)

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 4:46 AM
That's awesome. It *really* looks like her!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 3:12 PM
Looks like *some* of her pictures... but to be honest, she smiles more than she frowns and the turned down corners on her mouth are a little much. A more neutral mouth would have looked more natural.
Instructor
#13 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 9:20 PM
She looks spot on! Great job Arisuka
Field Researcher
#14 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 2:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NetKitten
Looks like *some* of her pictures... but to be honest, she smiles more than she frowns and the turned down corners on her mouth are a little much. A more neutral mouth would have looked more natural.

Agreed. Not a strong resemblance, at least to me. From her picture alone, I couldn't tell who that was. And the comparison pics.. well, you can see some likeness if you compare some specific facial traits. =/

You want to know the Secret... so did I. Low in the dust I sought it, and on high. No agony of any mortal brain shall wrest the secret of the life of man. The Search has taught me that the Search is vain.
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 3:35 PM
Being a Star Wars fan myself, I didn't recognize her at first. I had to read the name to be able to tell who she was. She looks too old and sad, and even if some features are similiar, overall it doesn't look like her.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Sep 2010 at 10:59 PM
Beautiful!
Banned
THANKS POST
#17 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 4:27 PM
I've watched Star Wars many times, still I did not recognize her.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 4:57 AM
any chance for a slave leia outfit? i see here on the site someone made a Sims2 outfit for sims but no-one has made a Sims3 version of the classic Slave Leia outfit from return of the jedi, thanks and the face looks like her, nowadays if you've seen Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, she's the Woman that accepts them as hitchhikers on their way to Hollywood, so probably in game just slide the age down and she'll look like Leia...peace and great work as always from this site!
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 9:34 AM
Wow awesome!

Can you also make Dead space(2) sims?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 15th Sep 2014 at 12:53 PM
Great!