Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cool Wave Water Park

by fragglerocks Posted 25th Aug 2010 at 7:15 PM - Updated 31st Aug 2010 at 3:05 AM by fragglerocks

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 7:53 PM
Looks great! I wish this place existed in real life, I would totally go! Good work =)
Scholar
#3 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 8:07 PM
It looks like a fun place to visit, nice work. Thank you!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 9:13 PM
Looks amazing, I will try it out.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 9:37 PM
I watched those videos, and what blows my mind the most is the boat in the aquarium thing. Like holy crap that looks fabulous.

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Scholar
#6 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 12:25 AM
its really cool! Great job!

Call me Tyu. (:
Forum Resident
#7 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 1:08 AM
This was wonderful to view and I think you did a fabulous job, all around. Blows my mind, that's for sure. Great idea!

[you say you believe me but you don't deceive me]
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 1:23 AM
Any idea where I can find a tutorial on how to make a curved roof like that?
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 1:43 AM
Thanks so much everyone!

I learned a lot about cfe using youtube. Here's one that might help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkR87TgvRZ0

Please consider taking part in LifesLover's "The Build To Plan" Contest. You'll make new friends and have tons of fun!
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 4:18 AM
Thanks for the download! I love the roof. It's awesome. Oh! One quick thing. I like how in the last screenshot you mentioned the balcony being a neat spot for the sights. Did you intend to make the male relaxed Sim look like he's checking out that female Sim's behind?? lol
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 5:15 AM
HPruePotter...lol You noticed that, huh? Well to answer your question-yes and no. I happened to pause it at the opportune moment. I thought it was way too funny a coincidence to not share! Thanks for your compliment.

Please consider taking part in LifesLover's "The Build To Plan" Contest. You'll make new friends and have tons of fun!
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 5:58 AM
oh my *faints* this is awesome! I'd download it if I had Ambitions >_> but, for now, I'll bookmark it! That way when I *do* get Ambitions, I can include this in my towns ^^

Even though I can't use it, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 6:48 AM
Very creative! I want to try it out right away. Thanks for sharing!
Scholar
#14 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 10:40 AM
really nice place! I would like to go there

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Mad Poster
#15 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 10:56 AM
This looks great, and like a few posters above have said, looks like somewhere I'd like to go in real life! Nice work, thank you!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 2:44 PM
Awesome! And thank you for sharing this great park! Now I have to go replace the old boring pool.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 3:00 PM
This looks so cool ! ^_^
I can't wait to play it!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 3:29 PM
Wow, that's really cool... but, say, you can't really use that water slide, can you?
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 3:43 PM
This is really cool! ..thank you for making it and sharing it
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 4:18 PM
M0rgaine, unfortunately the slides aren't usable. I am hoping with all my heart that EA decides to one day give us usable waterslides, because they will be placed on this lot immediately! I would even be willing to redo this lot for upload at that point.

Thanks again for the compliments!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 4:21 PM
omg this is the coolest thing I've seen in a long time!!! Almost makes me want to be a Sim. Don't have Ambitions so can't use it but if I did it'd already be in use. Love it.. Fantastic and unique!!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 4:27 PM
Wow very cool lot
How did you manage to get those REAL waterfalls into the lot / how did you do the fountains? sry fpr those stupid questions but i dont know..
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 5:12 PM
grasfresser-I could never have done it without Goggalor and tizerist's help in this thread: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...5#startcomments

It should have everything you need to get started. Just play around with it, and eventually you will learn where and how to place the effects. Good luck and thanks for the compliment!
Scholar
#24 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 5:55 PM
Very creative idea. Nice Work!
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fragglerocks
grasfresser-I could never have done it without Goggalor and tizerist's help in this thread: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...5#startcomments

It should have everything you need to get started. Just play around with it, and eventually you will learn where and how to place the effects. Good luck and thanks for the compliment!

YIHWA thanks :D
Page 1 of 2