Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Twilight: Bella Swan's House (base game)

by twoflower Posted 25th Aug 2010 at 7:29 PM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 10:06 PM
I'm actually a Twilight-hater (btw I saw Vampires Suck; it was hilarious!) but I didn't realize how good Bella's house would be for the Sims 2. Thanks! I love it!
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 10:57 PM
I hate Twilight too, but this house is very cool, I will install it!! Thanx a lot for this great house!!!!! Nice work! ^__^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 12:09 AM
Well, I take it as a real compliment if you can still like the house despite not liking Twilight.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 12:14 AM
While i am defiently not a fan of the twilight series, this is a very nice house!
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 12:52 AM
Don't take it too harshly if twilight haters start spamming - I actually love this house, it's very nice and simple! Thank you!

Life's a muffin. You eat it and eat it till it's all gone. Then you're all sad because the muffins gone. :(
Forum Resident
#7 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 1:16 AM
As far as I can see, Twilight haters haven't been spamming and there's nothing saying they will, simply because they don't like the series. They're saying that even though they don't like the series, they love the house and think it's good. That's a compliment to the creator and should be taken as such.

Now, I may not like Twilight, and I may hate the movies just as much as the books, but I think this is a wonderful house and I will be downloading it to add to my collection of custom houses. Thanks for sharing your work and I definitely appreciate it, whether or not it's based on a house from a book that I can't stand.

[you say you believe me but you don't deceive me]
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 5:00 AM
I meant it in a way if they ever do spam, she shouldn't take it harshly. I'm happy there's nice comments about her house (except for the facepalm - was that really necessary?)
Quote: Originally posted by LifesLover
As far as I can see, Twilight haters haven't been spamming and there's nothing saying they will, simply because they don't like the series. They're saying that even though they don't like the series, they love the house and think it's good. That's a compliment to the creator and should be taken as such.

Now, I may not like Twilight, and I may hate the movies just as much as the books, but I think this is a wonderful house and I will be downloading it to add to my collection of custom houses. Thanks for sharing your work and I definitely appreciate it, whether or not it's based on a house from a book that I can't stand.

Life's a muffin. You eat it and eat it till it's all gone. Then you're all sad because the muffins gone. :(
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 12:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Murfun
Don't take it too harshly if twilight haters start spamming - I actually love this house, it's very nice and simple! Thank you!

Thanks, Murfun. It is just a house after all, so hopefully most people won't be too offended by it.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 10:19 PM Last edited by micarich : 26th Aug 2010 at 10:33 PM.
I really like the house. Its exellent. Can you make the Cullen's house for sims 2 base game or maybe La Push or jacob's house? because i've been looking for it for a long time and i cant find it in base game
thanks you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 2:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by micarich
I really like the house. Its exellent. Can you make the Cullen's house for sims 2 base game or maybe La Push or jacob's house? because i've been looking for it for a long time and i cant find it in base game
thanks you

I'm glad you like it. I will consider it, as other people have also requested this. I can't promise, but I am interested enough that I may build more Twilight-related lots in the future.

Meet Me In My Next Life
#12 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 5:42 AM
Very nice home I love everything about it, look so nice and cozy inside. thanks for sharing.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#13 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 7:11 AM
Dixit Simonut, this house is so cosy and sweet ! Great work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 12:40 PM
nice.thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 1:27 PM
This look so amazing! I can't wait to use it in game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 9:50 PM
Sweet! It's really familiar too
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 12:15 AM
Did anyone else have problems with this house? When I downloaded it tons of objects were out of place. The coffee cups were floating in the air, the chairs were floating, and all that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th May 2011 at 7:00 AM Last edited by cherrystreet6819 : 11th May 2011 at 7:04 AM. Reason: i have to improve my message
I am actually half to half on hating and loving Twilight, but this is actually better than the one with the expansion packs, this is great, I love it, but, one question, is this safe for my computer?
thanks alot!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th May 2011 at 11:07 AM
I'm glad you like it. Thank you so much for the compliment. I'm not sure I understand your question about it being safe for your computer.

Quote: Originally posted by cherrystreet6819
I am actually half to half on hating and loving Twilight, but this is actually better than the one with the expansion packs, this is great, I love it, but, one question, is this safe for my computer?
thanks alot!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 6:35 PM
I like the house, but It is too bad that almost all things have these grey blocks under them.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BKMeinEngel
I like the house, but It is too bad that almost all things have these grey blocks under them.

The gray blocks are probably items - most likely OMSPs that aren't in your downloads folder, so they are showing up as gray blocks (see the cc list on the Overview page). They are there to place things in unusual heights or angles, or to allow sims to walk around things they normally can't. Those probably did not get installed properly into your downloads. You might try downloading the OMSPs separately and then reinstall the house.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 10:10 PM
I downloaded this house but like i can't find it. when i look at houses theres only the ones that came with the game. where do i find custom houses? D:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 12:56 AM
Did the download work correctly? If not, re-download. You could also try installing the lot again. And if that fails, check the teleport folder. If anything is in there, delete it, and try installing the lot again. Other than these ideas, I have no other suggestions. I know it can be frustrating, so I hope it works out for you.

P.S. the house should be in the lot bin with all the other houses.

Quote: Originally posted by That awkward kid
I downloaded this house but like i can't find it. when i look at houses theres only the ones that came with the game. where do i find custom houses? D:

Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 2:10 PM
Hi,
I love this house but I have a question;
In Bella's room you have made those white lamps horizontal, how did you do that?
X
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 10:57 PM
Thank You!
Page 1 of 2