Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bright holidays - Cozy wooden house

by Johnny_Bravo Posted 25th Aug 2010 at 5:07 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 5:43 PM
Really cute, i like the landscaping, gives it a very welcoming feel.

Call me Tyu. (:
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 6:27 PM
This is really cute, but um... Is that kitchen usable? It looks like the only open counter is in the bathroom, can sims chop ingredients on a decorated counter?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 8:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rabbitsaysarrrg
This is really cute, but um... Is that kitchen usable? It looks like the only open counter is in the bathroom, can sims chop ingredients on a decorated counter?
Well, I´ve noticed that, too, wile I played with it, just remove the decoration on it.
Sorry for that.

I come in peace
#5 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 2:22 AM
Wow...your yard is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 11:36 PM
Very cute!! I love the story that goes with it too! ha!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 7:55 AM Last edited by ChelsDS : 4th Dec 2017 at 3:49 AM.
I'd love to get this to work but it's saying I need to update my game, but it is. Do I need World Adventures for this? I don't see a mention of this pack on this page.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 7:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChelsDS
I'd love to get this to work but it's saying I need to update my game, but it is. Do I need World Adventures for this? I don't see a mention of this pack on this page.

I don't know what version your game is, but if you have 1.14 or over you should be able to play with it. And it's basegame only.

I come in peace
#9 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 4:50 PM
Great Story. I love backround stories as they make everything so much more special about the home or Sims. I love it and I'm downloading. I Fav'd you also. I hope to see more of your Works. I especially like this size of your Lot too. I think I have an idea when you placed the home in Sunset Valley because I want to get the same effect. Thanks so much! ElderGamer1
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ElderGamer1@msn.com
Great Story. I love backround stories as they make everything so much more special about the home or Sims. I love it and I'm downloading. I Fav'd you also. I hope to see more of your Works. I especially like this size of your Lot too. I think I have an idea when you placed the home in Sunset Valley because I want to get the same effect. Thanks so much! ElderGamer1

Glad you like it, also thanks that you faved me
I myself hope there's coming more, too, my PC is like a snail since last week

I come in peace