Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

23 - 27 Sandplanks Avenue

by AndraNaberrie Posted 28th Aug 2010 at 1:54 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2010 at 1:09 PM by AndraNaberrie

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
#2 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 6:06 PM
Beautiful work! I really agree with your taste in decorating!
Helptato
#3 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 6:28 PM
So many beautiful houses on here! Really nice apartments, and so spacious.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 9:08 PM Last edited by Lavaster : 28th Aug 2010 at 9:22 PM.
I love it, but I'm having problems finding the items on the Shoukeir site. The paintings only go up to Page 18. Plus, I don't like searching through sites to find the CC, I like being linked directly to where I can download the item.
UPDATE: Nevermind, found it!
UPDATE: I can't find the wall panel from Parsimonious. Which page is it on?

ENTJ
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 1:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lavaster
I love it, but I'm having problems finding the items on the Shoukeir site. The paintings only go up to Page 18. Plus, I don't like searching through sites to find the CC, I like being linked directly to where I can download the item.
UPDATE: Nevermind, found it!
UPDATE: I can't find the wall panel from Parsimonious. Which page is it on?

Go to Parsimonious - Sims 2 furniture - decoration - pages 2 and 3 (you will need Resistable One and Resistable Two)
Mad Poster
#6 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 6:22 AM
Absolutely fantastic ! The interiors are just gorgeous ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 6:26 PM
Thank you, this looks really wonderful....I have been looking for a ready made apartment complex to something similar to what I had designed and then ended up losing in a crash. I didn't feel like redesigning an entire new one.....this fits the bill! Thank you for making this and making it a whole lot easier on me!! This is really modern, and functional....and I love your terraces outside! I always give my apartment sims an outdoor space....and this looks perfect!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 10:33 PM
This is beautiful! Love the decorating! Thank you!
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 4:14 AM
Thank you for your sharing.It look fantastic.
But I don't know where are the
‘Resistable’ Wall Panel collection One and Two at Parsimonious.
Can you give me the link please?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 9:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DearMy
Thank you for your sharing.It look fantastic.
But I don't know where are the
‘Resistable’ Wall Panel collection One and Two at Parsimonious.
Can you give me the link please?

'Resistable' TWO - http://www.parsimonious.org/furnitu...table_Two.shtml

'Resistable' ONE - http://www.parsimonious.org/furnitu...table_One.shtml

Thanks for downloading!
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 10:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndraNaberrie
'Resistable' TWO - http://www.parsimonious.org/furnitu...table_Two.shtml

'Resistable' ONE - http://www.parsimonious.org/furnitu...table_One.shtml

Thanks for downloading!

Thank you for your help=]
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 1:41 AM
I love this lot! I moved my Sims into the lot, but the family got a bit crowded and so I had to move them into a house I tried to recreate/convert the second floor apartment into a house for my Sims with no luck. Any chance you'll be creating house versions of the 23 - 27 Sandplanks Avenue apartments? I'd really like my Sims to continue living in luxury loft style homes, but not in apartments.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 12:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MoccaPlayer4
I love this lot! I moved my Sims into the lot, but the family got a bit crowded and so I had to move them into a house I tried to recreate/convert the second floor apartment into a house for my Sims with no luck. Any chance you'll be creating house versions of the 23 - 27 Sandplanks Avenue apartments? I'd really like my Sims to continue living in luxury loft style homes, but not in apartments.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "house versions". I tend to like using apartments for families as it has that whole communial living feel, but I usually have to move them out after baby no 2!

The apartments could be made bigger - like taking two of the levels and combining the apartments - but otherwise I'm not quite sure how you mean. Family-sized apartments could get quite expensive.

Please do post back with any ideas and thanks for downloading!
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndraNaberrie
I'm not quite sure what you mean by "house versions". I tend to like using apartments for families as it has that whole communial living feel, but I usually have to move them out after baby no 2!

The apartments could be made bigger - like taking two of the levels and combining the apartments - but otherwise I'm not quite sure how you mean. Family-sized apartments could get quite expensive.

Please do post back with any ideas and thanks for downloading!

I meant converting the apartment into a house
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 12:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MoccaPlayer4
I meant converting the apartment into a house

It would be one big house - more of a mansion and might be pretty slow in game. But perhaps I could try some sort of complex with house-like apartments that is family suitable.

I might just try and do that...so I better get off here!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 7:43 PM
Just wanted to let you know that Parsimonious is down. Or maybe it is just for me. I was able to download everything but that.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 6:47 AM
I am so gonna live in this building... Is great to know there are still good artist like you that creates wonderfull things for sims 2. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 11:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Angelfish
I am so gonna live in this building... Is great to know there are still good artist like you that creates wonderfull things for sims 2. Thank you so much!

Aww that's lovely, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 1:45 AM
Hey, great apartments! How do you make an apartment? it wont let me change mailboxes.. i probably sound like a doofus, but what did you do lol
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 8:23 PM
BOOTIFUL!
I love it, I just spent a good half hour finding all that content to download! But I did pick up some other things loang way
WELL DONE, I know my bachelors and barchelorettes will be moving i shortly!
THANK YOU!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 1:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vanilla.yum_yum
Hey, great apartments! How do you make an apartment? it wont let me change mailboxes.. i probably sound like a doofus, but what did you do lol

Your not a doofus I had to go searching at first!

First you have to make your apartments on a residential lot, making sure that you use the apartment life door with the mat as the front doors to the apartments.

Then you have to press CTRL-SHIFT-C and type in changeLotZoning apartmentbase.

Now save and go out of the lot and when you come back in you will have apartments. Sometimes the game will have a major paddy and nothing you do will get it to change lot type, but this can happen with changing lots to anything else not just aprtments.

Hope this helps and sorry I took so long to reply
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 10:54 AM
After having to re-install my games onto a new computer, I lost all my downloaded/custom made lots. So, I had to redownload them (some have still not been found) and last night I was going INSANE trying to find this. I was certain that it was a special download, it is so wonderful to play.
Honestly, this is the only apartment I use in my game, it's so perfect.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 10:55 PM
Thank You!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 11th Jul 2023 at 1:19 PM
Sims2Play is not working.