Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Recolors of Expansion Packs Accessories

by sunni9676 Posted 1st Sep 2010 at 8:29 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 9:43 PM
Thanks for this!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 9:51 PM
Your recolors are so great!!!
Thank you so much for sharing with the rest of us!!! It really makes my Medieval Village feel more authentic! :D

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
My mission: To fill the gaps!
Join me on my new Discord channel!
Snag my creations from my LiveJournal!
Theorist
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 12:47 AM
Wonderful stuff! Very creative, and the pets accessories brought me a smile.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 7:20 AM
These are brilliant! I love seeing this whole Sims 2 Medieval vision come to life in this way with several people in the community devoted to bringing things to life. David and I were just playfully joking about how the new Maxis/EA Medieval stand-alone game is going to pale in comparison to what everyone is pulling together to bring the Sims 2 Medieval world to fruition! I get so excited when I go to Hat's site, find some medievalish object in my random searches, see what David is creating or when you upload something new! It's so wonderful watching things unfold and fit and make sense! Thanks again.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 8:08 PM
YAY!!!! Moar Medieval Replacements!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 8:33 AM
Hi! sunni,
Happy Birthday, BTW!!!!
I am so hooked on medieval now. It is such fun to find ways to make the modern simmies try to conform to a medieval lifestyle.
Your work has added even more pleasure to my game.
I got a funny screenshot of a jet buzzing my medieval hut. I will post it on SimSafe2 if you want to check it out. I was re-organizing my dl folders and joninmobile's jets and spaceships got back into my neighborhood. lol
Thanks, so much again for all your fantastic work!
Hugs from Nonni
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 5:33 PM
I bow down at your feet!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 12:20 AM
CAT FOOD! It's been fixed! HUZZAH!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 4:20 AM
Oh my goodness, recolor treasures! This is so perfect. It's so annoying to have a nice, medieval hood with most of the furniture right, and then plasticy green baby bottles and tooth brushes. Thank you so much for fixing that!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Dec 2010 at 10:09 PM
im using this for my normal game!!! im weird!!! i love this!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 3:16 AM
I download the toothbrush, toothpaste and face wash...very cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 3:16 PM
Uhhhh lovely picture on the soap box XD