Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The @Café & Bookstore

by AnUyai Posted 2nd Sep 2010 at 11:02 PM - Updated 17th Oct 2010 at 9:19 PM by AnUyai

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 2:03 AM
This looks really good! Thank you for sharing!

You can find my Sims 3 Mods at TFM's Sims Asylum .
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 5:51 PM
I love it! This lot will definitely add more dimension to the social network of my town! Thanks for sharing :-)
Instructor
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 7:14 PM
I love this! It's so bright and airy. Surely a place my Sims would love to chill at. Thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 1:24 AM
I love this but the file isn't opening to install it. I can inzip it but when I double click to install it with the launcher it does nothing. I tried deleting and downloading it again. Has anyone else had this problem?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LD82
I love this but the file isn't opening to install it. I can inzip it but when I double click to install it with the launcher it does nothing. I tried deleting and downloading it again. Has anyone else had this problem?

I have re-saved and uploaded the .rar file so hopefully that may help with your problems. Sorry i didn't realize it was doing that as I had no issues. Thanks for letting me know.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Nov 2010 at 12:53 AM
I'm having the same problem as LD82. I'm assuming it is because of the difference in patch levels as I only have 2.12.8.009017 currently (I don't have anything past World Adventures).

It's a VERY lovely upload though, and I do want to thank you for sharing it. :D