Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 Requests: Coffin, Spinning Wheel and Floating Rings

by Hekate999 Posted 4th Sep 2010 at 5:36 AM

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 10:41 AM
I've been waiting so long for a nice coffin. Thank you so much! It's lovely.

My sims stories: Those Among Us & REVERSE
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 11:12 AM
I love the spinning wheel! The floating rings are interesting, they have great potencial when it comes to building fantasy / sci-fi lots. And the coffin is very nice too! I downloaded everything. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 11:39 AM
The spinning wheel, especially, is fantastic. But all the items are great. Thank you :D

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Mad Poster
#5 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 11:44 AM
Great collection of items, nice job!
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 12:21 PM
Thank you very much for the spinning wheel! And the whole set looks wonderful- great job as always And You can never have too many coffins
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 12:28 PM
The coffin's great! Thank for making one; it'll come in really handy when I make my next machinima.
Scholar
#8 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 12:59 PM
Wow, excellent work. Love it!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 1:23 PM
Thank you SOOOOO much! I was just about to convert a few spinning wheels for my witch hag (with the candy cane gingerbread house ^-^ *wink wink*) and was just thinking about how I REALLY didn't want to have to convert anything else, it's so boring; I just wanna play with my toys. Love it love it LOVE it! :lovestruc If you weren't already one of my fav creators I swear I'd put you right in!
Wiki Wizard
#10 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 3:31 PM
These are incredible, you texturing is just beautiful!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 4:16 PM
Thank you so much! It's nearly impossible NOT to see the effort you put into this!
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 6:54 PM
Wow those coffins look good! They would've fitted well with my story but I've already completed it :/
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Llj1GWRSa0 )

Well done !! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 7:30 PM
Thanks for all the comments

My other creations in my blog D&M Creations - Demonic: http://dymcreations-demonic.blogspot.com/
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 12:05 AM
Thank you! This is just what I wanted.
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 12:33 AM
Oh, I do have a suggestion. Is it possible to make the bar on the coffin recolorable? I don't know how these things work so I don't know if that's asking a lot. I'll make it work regardless.
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 1:52 AM
I officially love you Hekate999 your are my new favorite creator, this will really come in handy when let night comes out
Field Researcher
#17 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 3:43 AM
This is an amazing set! The coffin and spinning wheel especially, are so beautifully made. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 1:51 PM
Thank you so much...With the newest expansion comming out "Night Life" my Vampire will need a spactacular Coffin and you have made it!..the Spinning Wheel is awsome..Its the first on my Collection for the SIMS3 "Go Medevil"..But I can use it now because I love oldfashion storylines..Your very talented! I'm downloading right now!
Scholar
#19 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 8:33 PM
OMG, a coffin! That's absolutely awesome-sauce! Perfect alternative sleeping arrangement for the forthcoming vampires in LN ... beautiful work, Hekate999 - bravo!!! The drinks are on me :D

...Titanium white...
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 10:44 PM
Awesome! Could you make a stand up vampire coffin out of the W.A sarcophagus? So it can close.
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 8:59 AM
I got the coffin and it isn't showing up in my game.
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 12:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gothicfaerie
I got the coffin and it isn't showing up in my game.

I have the same problem.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 5:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hirolin
I've been waiting so long for a nice coffin. Thank you so much! It's lovely.

now i can make my Six Feet Under house!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 7:12 PM Last edited by MiniMimi : 4th Nov 2010 at 10:33 AM.
Thank you, the coffin will be perfect for my vampire! The one in the LN is okay but yours is awesome looking :lovestruc
Theorist
#25 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 2:20 AM
Could these rings be made shiftable?

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Page 1 of 2