Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Smart Casual Everyday Wear

by leefish Posted 5th Sep 2010 at 7:33 PM - Updated 7th Jul 2011 at 11:15 AM by leesester : added young adult and elder info

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 8:47 PM
Thanks, now my sims can be fresh!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 9:57 PM
Oh, I love the presentation! And the outfit is very nice. Good job!
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 9:59 PM
Thanks 5 billion times over, seriously. There's not a lot of male content out there that isn't
A) punkish,
B) name-brand,
C) very obviously anime-inspired, like a Naruto outfit or
D) any combination of the three. Not to say I hate those outfits, but there's just so much of them.
It's also a plus that this can look good on various styles and builds of Sims, too. Definitely going into the wardrobe and thanks again (I probably already said it once, so).

I'm the best of all my towel buddies, because...
--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--
grillcheesesammich: quirky linen has the highest thread count =]
snapple fact.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 10:38 PM
This is great and I love your little story. I would choose Navpreet too Also, are these available for formal wear as well? I think they would work well in that category also. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 10:50 PM
Great job fishy.

I don't take requests anymore. Archive of my creations: http://sims3tattoostudio.wordpress.com/
Scholar
#7 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 11:26 PM
Very nice work, thanks
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 11:36 PM
Default Formal Wear
Quote: Originally posted by amelia12345
This is great and I love your little story. I would choose Navpreet too Also, are these available for formal wear as well? I think they would work well in that category also. Thanks!

No sorry, I thought about it but I decided to leave them as everyday. I see that they are maybe usable as a suit, but I chose to have them as casual. I'm sorry I will make a nice suit next

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#9 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 1:16 AM
This is so lovely, so 1970's Thank you ^^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 2:51 AM
Thank you for this. I have been hoping someone would make this, almost since the game came out, especially as casual wear. Sorry to seem picky, but any chance of getting the jacket and shirt combo by itself, or the whole outfit with straight legged pants?
Mad Poster
#11 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 3:07 AM
I love this outfit! I so HATE the short jackets in S3. These are much nicer looking. Thanks!!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#12 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 3:19 AM
Portly man, in leopard spots / Competing for lots and lots
In a row, conga line / FIGHTING FOR A FRIEND OF MINE
Whiterider's love at stake / Which will she choose to take?
Comfy suits, all around / Suave and charm, is abound!
Now their butts are facing me, / we can see the backside, made by Lee!
It's the moment, who'll it be? / Tension's rising, 'bout to scream
LARGE MAN, EMPEROR? / NO, PSYCH, NEITHER NOR:
OLD GUY, OR THE GEEK / the winner is Navpreet
But really aren't they all? / 'cause they have the most amazing suit, coming to your local Mall!

^ That is my epic poem. It's long and tells a story. The caps parts are where the tension rises and the music I imagine in my head gets SUPER intense and dramatic. Eh...timing is off at the end...but anyway! Lee, dabbling in CLOTHES now? Is there anything you can't do? ;D Great work as usual!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 5:06 AM
You have done a really fantastic job. Thank you very much for creating and sharing.
Instructor
#14 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 6:10 AM
The presentation is hilarious. I love it

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 9:38 AM
Thank you so much!! Great work,I love it!! I think male sims need smart cloth like this!!
Mad Poster
#16 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 11:04 AM
WOW thank you so much for creating this fantastic set of clothes for men ! It is truly needed in game "(And he heheee, I think the whole Sim community is really lucky because you're now posting also for TS3) !
Instructor
#17 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 12:02 PM
LOVE, LOVE LOVE :lovestruc I can't thank you enough for sharing this
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th Sep 2010 at 7:32 PM
Thank you! My sims need new clothes! Thank you!
Scholar
#19 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 9:43 PM
Fantastic! Exactly what the sim guys need. Love em! Thanks so much.

It's Life...there are no rules.
You can see more of my creations at www.customsims3.com
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#20 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 5:49 PM
This style is absolutely essential for dudes, thanks for making it after EA totally failing not to!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 2:56 AM
Thank you thank you!!! More mens styles please!!!!! They need it Thank you again!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 4:00 AM Last edited by leesester : 21st Sep 2010 at 2:27 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by jrisetan
Thank you for this. I have been hoping someone would make this, almost since the game came out, especially as casual wear. Sorry to seem picky, but any chance of getting the jacket and shirt combo by itself, or the whole outfit with straight legged pants?

Quote: Originally posted by amelia12345
..... are these available for formal wear as well? I think they would work well in that category also.

I have been trying and failing to split the jacket off - those stupid morphs are driving me mad - cos it would be JUST what I want too....

Anyhoo, I do have an edit with a nicer trouser shape, but if you put a dominant pattern on it it stretches the pattern on the lower leg (knee down) - not horribly but enough to care for uploading to MTS.

As I don't want to spam MTS with tiny variations of this outfit I will make a version as casual/formal with straight legs and put it on LeeFish. I will do that this weekend. No guarantees on nice folds though - I have two rows of polys to play with......

Click to be taken to the LeeFish Edit

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 12:52 AM
Thank youuuu ! Just what Sims men needed ! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 11:06 PM
I love the screenies, btw. Thanks for making 'dude' clothing. Male sims everywhere will appreciate it.... well, at least mine.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 5:50 PM
This is a great addition. There is nothing good to wear, and this is a smart addition. Thanks!
Page 1 of 2