Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mediterranean Shopping Village

by noke wan Posted 9th Sep 2010 at 1:19 AM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 2:36 AM
This looks absolutely like the places you've described. Houses perched on hillsides and mountains, seemingly suspended in midair.
Wonderful job and I miss the Riviera already with your download. Gorgeous work!
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 6:52 AM
I wish I had the ability to build lots like this. Just amazing.
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 7:10 AM
Hmm... what about making this great lot into an apartment lot? Nice litte houses.. i would love it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 8:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pynasta
Hmm... what about making this great lot into an apartment lot? Nice litte houses.. i would love it!

Actualy, I thought about this while working on this lot. I don't know enough about AL but I figured the lot could be used to house separate families. You can change a community lot into residential with the "changelotzoning residential" cheat.
Here's how to do it:
http://linna.modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=2911160
Scholar
#6 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 5:11 PM
great! this is very nice! thanks a lot

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 8:25 PM
But you have that: Changelotzoning apartmentbase too.. dont you?

And if i made this into an apartment lot, would i be alloved to upload it? or would i have to keep it in my own game...?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 11:33 PM Last edited by AndreaSim24 : 10th Sep 2010 at 3:13 AM. Reason: added a building tip
This is really cute! I changed it into apartments myself, and it works awesome for that too!

Edit- Just a fyi if you are changing it to apartments you have to remove the fondation parts and replace it with regular walls for some reason or they don't count as apartments.
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 12:01 AM
Apartments worked best for me also, but this is such a beautiful lot! Thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pynasta
But you have that: Changelotzoning apartmentbase too.. dont you?

And if i made this into an apartment lot, would i be alloved to upload it? or would i have to keep it in my own game...?

Gee, I just don't know. I like the idea though. The more people who can enjoy the thing the merrier I guess. And it would be easier if there was a AL-version as well. I wouldn't mind if you would do the uploading thing ( as long as you give me the proper credits ), but it might be just easier to include a separate version with this posting. I just don't know. I'll ask the people at the creator's forum, ok?
Instructor
#11 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 8:04 AM
This is such a nice lot! Off to download... =)
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 7:16 PM
This is awesome, but I'm going to make it residential just for fun.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 2:03 PM
I love the "look" and "feel" of this lot! I think I shall download it and explore it!

I do agree that some lots are much more appealing when you have an idealistic view with various heights. I love watching Sims walk up winding paths, inclines and mini-mountains. So, I look forward to taking a Sim on a journey in this lot.

I don't think lots need always be flat...but they should start that way as long as you keep the edges around the lot flat it is typically still placeable anywhere in the neighborhood. You just have to be creative about it I guess.

At any rate...thanks for sharing this!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 5:04 PM
There is a way to get round keeping foundations and changing to apartments it can be fiddly but definatly doable. Wonderful lot by the way!
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th May 2011 at 9:50 PM
When I placed this lot, the neighbourhood terrain levelled itself with the lot's elevation. Normally it leaves a gap...how did you do this?

+Prince Medion+
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 8:41 PM
I´m Spanish and I swear this is just like our little villages look (At least in the south)!! This is amazing and also funny *w* Great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 11:01 PM
Thank You!