Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Beach House

by xNikki Posted 9th Sep 2010 at 6:56 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 10:01 PM
So simple and yet so well thought out! I love this house!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 10:03 PM
Aw, thanks!

"And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears and love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears." ~ Mumford & Sons
Scholar
#4 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 11:34 PM
What a pretty house! Love the lines,the colors and the nice landscaping.It really has a beachy touch.Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful lot.Great job !
Mad Poster
#5 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 10:50 AM
Beautiful and sweet little house. I love the blue facing contrasting with the withe columns ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 12:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Guardgian
Beautiful and sweet little house. I love the blue facing contrasting with the withe columns ! Thanks a lot for sharing

No problem.

"And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears and love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears." ~ Mumford & Sons
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 12:36 AM
I like it. It isn't too big. I think a lot of people are making their rooms huge. That isn't so realistic on a lower to middle class house. I know I'll enjoy it.

Criticism comes easier than craftsmanship.
Zeuxis
Greek painter (~400 BC)
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 4:56 PM
beautiful house.... i was looking around for a perfect house and this one was it.. thanks