Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chateau des Anges

by triciamanly Posted 10th Sep 2010 at 9:25 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 9:36 PM
Oh my! Thanks for creating this, Tricia. Absolutely gorgeous.

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 12:22 AM
It's gorgeous Tricia! Well done and thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 3:11 AM
I'm so pleased that you like it! Guardgian gave me some French names which inspired me to try a French style (at least according to me) mansion. Thanks so much for commenting!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 5:15 AM
C'est magnifique! Merci beaucoup!
Scholar
#6 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 1:49 PM
beautiful! I like this manor a lot!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 1:22 AM
tsoureki and pegasus, I really appreciate your comments! This lot is a bit of a change for me!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 9:31 AM
A lovely name for a lovely place ! WOW what a gorgeous creation, it looks so cosy and peaceful... Thank you so much for sharing my friend
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 2:22 PM
And thank you so much for the French name!! I loved building this lot since it's something a little different for me. I really want to branch out as I know you are doing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 11:00 PM
Thank You!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd May 2017 at 12:23 AM
Thank you