Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cornflower Cottage

by Ravamalie Posted 17th Sep 2010 at 3:57 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 10:25 PM
Cute house! I like the inside colors and patterns that you used. Like the mirror for a window too I've had to do that a couple of times!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 5:31 AM
WOW, amazing work ! Your house looks exactly like the original and you made it so beautifully ! Thank you i
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 6:32 PM
it's beautiful! you did a great job! i love it!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 4:44 PM
When I attempted to upload, I got a message saying I needed a software update. I have all the EP's and stuff packs that you listed. You don't have the car stuff pack, do you? That might be why it says that. I don't have the car stuff pack.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 6:14 PM
No, I don't have it yet, my last one is Ambitions recently updated to version 4.3.4.008001. Maybe you have to update yours...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 5:22 AM
Nice work, it's beautiful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 3:05 PM
This house is absolutely beautiful! I love your whole idea of using a real life blueprint as a guide. Totally made my life!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 4:11 PM
I tried to make this house a while back. It turned into a two-story, five-bedroom project. Good job with keeping it small and cute.