Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

AL Socialite Recolors: Sofa, Loveseat & Chair (6 fabrics & 3 wood finishes)

by Honeywell Posted 21st Sep 2010 at 12:47 PM - Updated 28th May 2012 at 5:12 AM by Honeywell

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 1:16 PM
Finally! I always thought they were so pompous, eventhough the mesh is very nice!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 2:09 PM
These are great! I love Maxis Completer/Extension recolours. There are so many incomplete sets (especially with the newer EPs) that "need" complimentary items. So these are a welcomed addition that give a bit more variety in decorating using mainly Maxis recolors.

I look forward to adding these to my game and my collections!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 3:35 PM
Very nice. Thank you for sharing.

http://lifedownloaded.shutterfly.com
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 4:59 PM
Thanks for commenting guys. I agree with you both (Lyannovitch and StephSim) so I'm glad you like the colors.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 5:15 PM
Quite a necessary addition to the game! Thanks!
Scholar
#7 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 5:40 PM
These are so lovely and they go so well with wallpaper. I love using wallpaper, but so often it clashes with the patterned furniture.
Alchemist
#8 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 5:41 PM
Thank you. They look great, Honeywell. :-)
Forum Resident
#9 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 4:47 AM
Your recolours make this furniture actually worth using! Thanks! =)

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Inventor
#10 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 9:13 AM
These are great, I especially love the green and blue ones. Thanks

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 10:03 AM
Excellent set - I loved these AL chairs but the AL Maxis colours were horrid - now they are much more useable. Thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Sep 2010 at 6:56 PM
Lovely recolors! I can use this mesh with wild abandon now that I have decent colors. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Sep 2010 at 7:25 PM
Very pretty! I've always liked the mesh but the colors were too specific to be used as much as I would like. Thanks to you, thats changed!! I am having trouble downloading them, however, my computer cannot find a program to open them. I have WinZip, are you using something different?
Banned
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 5:46 PM
Thanks for these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 6:04 PM
Thanks,they are AWSOME !
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 6:39 PM
I love these! Had them, then lost 'em somehow. Now I can't get them to download, though I'm not having trouble on other MTS2 pages today. I'll try again later.
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 10:30 PM
This file still will not download. Its been two or three days since my last attempt. I click the download button, it says done, and nothing happens. This isn't happening with any other files on MTS2, just thought you'd want to know.
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 11:20 PM
Ok, the download link STILL will not work. I've downloaded 50 or more items from this site in the last few minutes, and this link doesn't work. Please check into it, or remove it. Its a lovely set, and I thank you for it, because I have seen it in game, and its gorgeous, but if it will not download, folks won't see it.
Theorist
Original Poster
#19 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eve70
Ok, the download link STILL will not work. <snip>
Hi Eve,
I'm sorry you were having issues but I just tried it and it worked fine for me. If you're still having a problem that would be a site issue so if you post in this forum I'm sure someone would be able to help you out with that. Alternately, feel free to drop me a line and I'll up these to a file share site and send you the link so you can have them in your game again--I'm happy you liked them.
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 11:27 PM
I love these colors!!! Thank you for all the hard work!!! Fantastic :) Thanks
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 7:18 PM
Awesome. Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 10:11 PM
Thank You