Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shelving by PMA Housing Options - P2

by Morphead Posted 6th Oct 2010 at 12:41 PM - Updated 19th Oct 2011 at 4:03 PM by Morphead

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 2:14 PM
Well, well, well! Thank you sooooo much. These are fantastic!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 2:45 PM
Amazing stuff!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 4:37 PM
i like it, but the first set never showed up for me in the game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 7:06 PM
Very nice. Good job. (:
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 8:02 PM
keepmesafe10120: Some people seem to have problems while others do not. What version do you have? Also I'll upload a Sims3Pack version which, as I'm told, works to fix the problem.

Facebook | Currently On Hiatus | Twitter
Current Works-In-Progress: 0
Future Car | 2012 EA Cars | Car Parts | Jet Plane | Telephone Table | Concept Car
Traditional Bed Set | Living Set | 82 Slate Roofs | 1/2-Tile Kitchen Set | Distant Terrains | Kids Bedroom
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 8:28 PM
I like your shelving and I really like your curio shelves. However, I can't tell by the way you have them named in the download file which is which. Could you clarify, please? Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 9:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by divalbw2
I like your shelving and I really like your curio shelves. However, I can't tell by the way you have them named in the download file which is which. Could you clarify, please? Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.

Yeah, I'm curious about that as well. I only want a few of the shelves, but the files aren't named very descriptively.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Oct 2010 at 12:14 AM Last edited by morphead : 7th Oct 2010 at 9:43 PM.
4A/6A are the glass hanging shelves
5A/7A are the solid hanging shelves
8A/1B are the glass rack shelves
9A/2B are the solid rack shelves
3B-4B are the curio cases

I'm sorry they aren't descriptive, bu it is very efficient for me. Future uploads will tell you which are which.

Future Car | 2012 EA Cars | Car Parts | Jet Plane | Telephone Table | Concept Car
Traditional Bed Set | Living Set | 82 Slate Roofs | 1/2-Tile Kitchen Set | Distant Terrains | Kids Bedroom
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Oct 2010 at 2:30 AM
I love the curio cases - have needed something like them for a very long time. I have all of your other shelves too and use them all over my homes. Thanks for taking the time to create these and for sharing them with all of us.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 7th Oct 2010 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by morphead
4A-7A are the hanging shelves
8A-2B are the rack shelves
3B-4B are the curio cases

Which of the hanging and rack shelves are the glass versions?

And thanks for making the tv I suggested. Are you going to upload it here?

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Oct 2010 at 9:47 PM
I edited my above post.

Whoden: Yes, they are in the queue now, just The Sim Supply is smaller and has less uploaders so approval is MUCH faster than here.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Oct 2010 at 8:33 PM
Exactly what I have been needing to show off my photos! Thanks!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Oct 2010 at 11:17 PM
Very nice! Thanks for all the hard won slots! I can't wait to fill them all!
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 9:06 PM
I love the shelves, thank you for them. However, I don't know if it's just me or if others hava same problem---namely, I can't get the items placed to the curio cabinet out of it. I can't crab them in buy mode, neither can I interach with them in play (inventory) mode.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 12:02 AM
I've been looking into that problem, and haven't decided yet if i want to leave it as is, with the warning, or remove the front glass panes..

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 11:33 PM
Love it..one question, where did you get those computers lol..
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 7:04 AM
Thanks, I made them, Here

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 1:11 AM Last edited by cadorno12 : 4th Nov 2010 at 1:13 AM. Reason: inserting quote
Removing items from curio cabinets
Ligeia --- "I love the shelves, thank you for them. However, I don't know if it's just me or if others hava same problem---namely, I can't get the items placed to the curio cabinet out of it. I can't crab them in buy mode, neither can I interach with them in play (inventory) mode. "

Yes there is away to get the things out of these curios... Just move them into the "family Inventory" in "buymode". that will automatically remove all items plced in them. I found this out by chance!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 7:48 PM
These are really nice! Thank you very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 11:54 PM
Filled with tissieus... someone has a big cold...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 7:15 PM
I'm also having problems with getting things out of the curio cabinet. I know that you can family inventory it, but maybe there's a way to copy over the code in the EA display shelves which can toggle the glass?

Either way, thanks for the shelves!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 9:12 AM
The selections for useful furnitures are really too little, making these items feel like treasures. Amazing works!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 1:34 PM
Great Pieces. I would like to learn how to create pieces. Where could I go to get help with that? all answers are appreciated, Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 3:10 AM
AWESOME! I've been looking for something like this (particularly the mirror-backed cabinets) all day, and this is perfect. Thank you!
Page 1 of 2