Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 "Sean John" zipper hoodies for Sim men

by Randir Posted 23rd Sep 2010 at 10:10 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 8:25 AM
bad bad guy i hate it stop making that clothes and care of other ages other genders Randir i like your Uploads but please please answer me and agree with me just say:i agree) and if you just don't say something
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 8:38 AM
I've already answered you in the thread before and I don't see the problem you're talking about. There are so many woman-exclusive clothes already out there. Why shouldn't be there men-exclusive clothing too?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 2:09 PM
Sorry you are right i see the MTS stuff and i see the females have alot of CC so sorry would you accept my apoligize cause When i See the thread i do't saw your disable picture so i think you don't answer me and keep making stuff for the guys RADIR
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 2:48 PM
These are awesome, thank you for sharing all your wonderful creations, they mean so much to me and make my game playing so much more fun.
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 3:05 PM
Apology accepted but chose more polite and constructive expressions next time. Some punctuations would be nice too.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 10:28 AM
WOW, this is fantastic ! You truly are so talented ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 4:31 AM
It said that all I needed was the base game..I have all the expansions up to Seasons, but then it said I needed a different mesh--which requires H&M stuff???

Then shouldn't your download say that you're going to need H&M stuff as well?
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 10:34 AM
As already mentioned in the main post you don't need anything else but the base game and the mesh]. The mesh is part from an whole outfit (top and pants combined) but it has been separated to make a top-only mesh. So this mesh doesn't need the H&M SP because it's a mesh of it's own now because of the separation.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 9:12 AM
This is nice, thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th May 2011 at 1:26 AM
Very nice
Do they come with the pants?
Inventor
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th May 2011 at 8:32 AM
The pants aren't included but they are available throughout my profile.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 5:59 PM
These will look so nice on my male sims, thanks !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 9:54 AM
thankkkk:)