Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blossom Cottage

by romagi Posted 10th Oct 2010 at 8:32 PM - Updated 11th Oct 2010 at 5:50 PM by romagi

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 8:51 PM
<3
Wow! This house is so beautiful! So much pink

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 9:43 PM
Beautiful house and nicely furnished - thank you :D
Inventor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 9:50 PM
lol, I know there is alot of pink! I made it for someone that wanted it done in pink and white for there romance writer sim. So here it is!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 3:46 AM
I love this house! I just wish I could get it in my game. MTS needs to make it easier to install this stuff.

Great job!
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 4:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kells72
I love this house! I just wish I could get it in my game. MTS needs to make it easier to install this stuff.

Great job!

All you need to do is download it, unzip it, go into the house folder and install it with the launcher.

If it is because of the zip file there are several free programs on the net, just google and I am sure you will find one.

Hope you get it worked out!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 4:16 AM
Thanks for the info. I haven't had much luck before but I will try again. =)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 6:05 AM
This house is more than cute ans so beautiful ! I love the fresh colors you used for the inside. Each of your lot is more beautiful than the other... You're truly talented Thank you so much for sharing.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 12:52 AM
So very sweet and fairytale romantic. I love that incy wincy bridge, so uber cute - nice job, Romagi
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 4:34 AM
Absolutely charming and femenine! Thanks so much!
Inventor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 6:12 AM
Thanks everyone!

Ninotchka, haven't seen you for awhile! You like the incy wincy bridge lol, it's a good thing I ran out of room since I am still in the learning stage on those!
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by romagi
All you need to do is download it, unzip it, go into the house folder and install it with the launcher.

If it is because of the zip file there are several free programs on the net, just google and I am sure you will find one.

Hope you get it worked out!

I did it! Thanks for the advice. I love the house. It's even prettier in game! =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 10:17 PM
So pretty!