Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wolf Tattoos

by Vera_J Posted 12th Oct 2010 at 2:02 AM - Updated 12th Oct 2010 at 5:09 PM by Vera_J

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 3:40 AM
Wow these are beautiful! They are really good looking. Amazing, thank you for making and sharing!!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 7:15 AM
I love wolves, definitely putting one on my self-sim! Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 9:56 AM
So nice to get more tattoos for the AMB, especially this good looking
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 12:07 PM
nice tattoos indeed
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 3:50 PM
You did a great job, very smooth looking!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 7:07 PM
Love wolves <3 Thanks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 11:42 PM
Nice work, I really like the Twilight Wolf tattoo
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 6:35 PM
Doesn't work for me :P
Damnies... =(
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 6:18 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Diamano
Doesn't work for me :P

Are you sure you installed the files correctly to Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages ? They work fine for me even with the latest patch and Late Night.
(Haven´t you by any chance tried to download these tattoos from the Exchange? I ask because some people there are uploading designs of my tattoos and those won´t work without the package files.)
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 4:35 AM
ok so these dont work for me. only .zip files work... like i can download from sims resource and it work easily, but .rar doesn't..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Dec 2010 at 2:07 AM
Thank u soooooooooooo much!!!! ive bin looking 4 the wolfpack tattoo 4ever!!! YOU.R.AWESOME.
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 6:15 PM
Not to be rude or anything just in case you found the images on google, and therefore didn't know. The flame tribal wolf is on of wild wolf spirits works: http://wildspiritwolf.deviantart.co...F2609988&qo=336
and it specifically says that you are not allowed to use it without his/her permission. Anyway they are great ;-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 7:37 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by BlackAmera:
Not to be rude or anything just in case you found the images on google, and therefore didn't know. The flame tribal wolf is on of wild wolf spirits works and it specifically says that you are not allowed to use it without his/her permission. Anyway they are great ;-)
Oh, thanks for letting me know, it´s probably too late to ask permission now... (I found the image at some tattoo design site. It was in 3 colors without any name there or anything...).
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 10:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vera_J
Oh, thanks for letting me know, it´s probably too late to ask permission now... (I found the image at some tattoo design site. It was in 3 colors without any name there or anything...).

If that's the case, you should find that site and let the artist know that her work is being ripped off.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 4:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Zhaneel
If that's the case, you should find that site and let the artist know that her work is being ripped off.

Well, if you google "free wolf tattoo" it's one of the first pictures that would show up. I assumed that "free" meant "free to use". Do you expect me to verify every information on the internet? And that´s not the only site where I have seen this specific tattoo, the other one was in black white and blue, I have the image but I can´t locate the site anymore. By all means inform the original artist yourself if you wish and I can take these tattoos down eventually.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th May 2011 at 1:11 AM
Love these sooo much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th May 2011 at 3:53 PM
Awesome!!! This combines the two things I love wolfs and tattoos
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 12:33 AM
is awesome, but I already create my sim, can I put it now?? or I have to create a new one?? if i can put it... how??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by palafox129
is awesome, but I already create my sim, can I put it now?? or I have to create a new one?? if i can put it... how??

In case you have Ambitions EP, simply send your sim to a tattoo salon.

Or you can take your sim back to CAS (there's a tattoo cathegory under Looks):
1) While playing the game, press [Ctrl] + [Shift] + C to display the console window.
2) Type "testingcheatsenabled true" and press [Enter].
3) Then [Shift] + left click you sim. Choose "Edit in CAS".
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 11:24 PM
Love the twilight tat
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Mar 2014 at 9:34 PM
Thank you I love wolves, infect I like animals
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Mar 2014 at 9:34 PM
Thank you I love wolves, infect I like animals
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 8:43 AM
Nice designs.
THANKS POST
#25 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 2:45 PM
Thank you for having the courtesy to separate the twilight stuff from the other stuff, and amazing work! Thank you!!
Page 1 of 2