Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modesty

by yadarya Posted 15th Oct 2010 at 3:01 AM
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 2:36 PM
thank you! I really like the bedroom and bathroom!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 5:04 PM
I love the idea though the interior furnishing would need a little "refining" to suits better with the theme.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 6:19 PM
It looks just like my nan's house! Amazing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 10:27 PM
I REALLY, REALLY like this! This home is really quaint and charming. A good witch or wizard could live here! This is going into my game right now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 6:57 PM
This little cottage is adorable! I love it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 5:52 PM
I absolutely love this barn, and can't wait to install it tonight! Fantastic job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 9:20 AM
Absolutely fantastic!! I loved the sight of it, and playing with it was wonderful with my family of 4. Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 7:46 PM
I'm Irish, and this reminds me of the adorable little homes we see in the county -places like Donegal. It's gorgeous. Thank you :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 6:17 PM
hi,

I really loved the house, but how do you make that sort of walls, I need them because I'm remoddeling the house and i've put the back end on it, weher you had made the garden, and now I only have to now how you make that sort of walls.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 2:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amycaal
hi,

I really loved the house, but how do you make that sort of walls, I need them because I'm remoddeling the house and i've put the back end on it, weher you had made the garden, and now I only have to now how you make that sort of walls.

Hi Amycaal,

I used a technique similar to the Bigger Attics Tutorial by plasticbox, except my walls are 8 clicks high instead of the 6 shown in the tutorial. By making them 8 clicks, The area under the wall is accessible.

I am glad you liked the home, and good luck with your remodel!