Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Villa Bella

by LadyAngel Posted 16th Oct 2010 at 3:24 PM - Updated 25th Apr 2012 at 12:39 PM by LadyAngel

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 3:50 PM
Very cute and the layout is great to! thanks ladyengland
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 3:54 PM
Pretty cool! Reminds me of the Goth house XD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 5:30 PM
Ooooo I love it! It is so unique! And I also love the floorplan... very nice work! Thanks!
Meet Me In My Next Life
#5 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 8:32 PM
Lady, this is really very nice the outside landscape of the home look so romantic. The inside is nice as well good for a family, not sure until after I download this if there is a space for a car. My sims refuse to ride a cab or bus they are bloody snobs. thanks for sharing

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
Lady, this is really very nice the outside landscape of the home look so romantic. The inside is nice as well good for a family, not sure until after I download this if there is a space for a car. My sims refuse to ride a cab or bus they are bloody snobs. thanks for sharing

Lol, there's enough space for a car if you delete some of the side garden stuff. :D

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 10:58 PM
Thanks for all the lovely comments
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 6:13 PM
Love this. It's very cosy and has lots of character
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 4:30 AM
"Lady" I came back to tell you that pictures do not do this house justice, I look at this house today in my game it is so "Beautiful" I mean just beautiful I love the pond so I think I will make a place for the car on the right side of the house. I love everything as is, bella mean beautiful and so it is. :lovestruc
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 1:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
"Lady" I came back to tell you that pictures do not do this house justice, I look at this house today in my game it is so "Beautiful" I mean just beautiful I love the pond so I think I will make a place for the car on the right side of the house. I love everything as is, bella mean beautiful and so it is. :lovestruc

Thank you so much

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 11:05 PM
Thank You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th May 2019 at 7:02 PM
Downloading this in 2019...gotta say this is the most beautiful, well proportioned, well thought-out house I've seen! Especially since it is base game. Those are so hard to find these days. I'm back to Sims 2 because the others never really had the staying power. What can I say? I love my Goths and Brokes and Montys and Curiouses. So thank you!