Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Boudicca Queen of the Iceni

by hatthecat123 Posted 28th Oct 2010 at 11:09 PM - Updated 2nd Nov 2010 at 7:11 PM by hatthecat123

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 5:42 PM
This is great, I love the fact you included the brief history to explain who she was. Now just need to create a decent house for her. Somehow I don't think she'll be comfy in a modern suburban setting.

Hugs

Be true to yourself, only your opinion of yourself truly counts.

Darkie
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 10:58 PM
She's one of my favorite historical figures. Thank you for making her into a sim!
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 9:15 PM
this teaches everyone everything they could possibly want to know about boudicca

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LhT7rCC6O8
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rripley86
this teaches everyone everything they could possibly want to know about boudicca

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LhT7rCC6O8

aha I was just about to post that :')
Boudicca was a pure diva ;P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GlassEyeball
aha I was just about to post that :')
Boudicca was a pure diva ;P

boudicca definitely prods buttock even if she did burn down a temple with people inside...

A good friend of mine once said "Pythagorain Circles, that's just what life is.", when you think about this it doesn't make sense...well neither does life.
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 12:42 AM
I adore this fierce bitch. I was like...shrieky happy to see a sim of her. Thank you sooo much. (I'm called Boudica/Boudicca as a nickname muahaha)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 6:27 PM
Beatuifal skin and the sim is awesome.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd May 2013 at 12:31 AM
Lolz ^-^ according to ancestry.com she's my ancestor. Nice sim!
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Nov 2013 at 1:04 AM
Gonna cause a stink! Won't be the first to blink! I'm not who ya think, don't mess with me, I'm Boudicca!

Lovely sim! <3