Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stonewater Estate - Updated

by Flabs & Tom Posted 17th Oct 2010 at 5:14 AM - Updated 20th Oct 2010 at 12:23 PM by Flabs & Tom

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Veteran Finn
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 6:51 AM
You guys made such an amazing job with this "little secret"

...I already used all my adjectives while this was a WIP, so I can't think of anything new to add here ....
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 8:27 AM
This home transcends the cliche words I would generally use so. This is because it's so phenomenally exquisite I can't think of any words. I adore the various techniques you used in this creation. Spectacular work. :D
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 3:59 PM
Wow, this looks amazing! Thanks for sharing.
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 4:44 PM
I've given you my praise already, but i'll do it again because it's so awesome...
*clears throught*
Oh my gord! This is just totally out of this world amazing, i love the floor plan and landscaping and pretty much everything about it, you're both amazing creators, oh and the green house is super cute and awesome too! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 10:27 PM
I think it's awesome but I'm having a problem... Whenever I try installing it and it says it's installed, it doesn't show... Whenever I look in the Game Launcher it just shows a box and not the estate.. Can you help me???
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 8:45 AM
hey it doesn't show up!? i have installed the house and its say successful but when i played the game it doesn't showed up and when i open the sims 3 launcher its does not installed. ;(
Instructor
#8 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 9:56 AM
@emiko.itooshi and syazwan3214

I tested the installation before upload, so it works. Sometimes I get this problem with lots though. Try putting the .sims3pack straight into your "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads" folder, then try installing it from the launcher.

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 3:20 PM
so i put the .sims3pack into downloads folder and installed from launcher and it says already installed but when i checked the game it doesn't showed up. maybe decrapify it first?
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 6:00 PM
I have the same problem with installation. Except, I cant even run the game if I have it installed. I uninstalled it and it runs fine. It reminds me of the problem I had with a computer that I downloaded from an EA pre order that never worked. Same issue, wouldnt install correctly, and if it was I couldnt start the game. I enjoy your work, and would love to have this home in my collection. If you have any ideas, I'm all ears. Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 12:28 PM
Update, 20th Oct

Ok, so, we've re-exported the lot, and re-packed it. I tested the install and so did Tom, so hopefully this one should work for you guys. The new file is attached above

Flabaliki
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 1:16 PM
works like a charm! thanks for update! cheers!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 3:37 AM
What house did you get. Give us Screenshots please.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 11:15 PM
I installed the original release and then deleted and installed the updated release but still have that install problem with it showing as not installed.
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 2:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emiko.itooshi
I think it's awesome but I'm having a problem... Whenever I try installing it and it says it's installed, it doesn't show... Whenever I look in the Game Launcher it just shows a box and not the estate.. Can you help me???

Same here, using updated version as well.

When examining the Sims3pack file with various editors, it doesn't seem to know which type of lot it is, nor the game version.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 1:08 PM
Amazing house but too big :x
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emiko.itooshi

I am having this same problem. On the launcher it just shows as a box, not the state image like other lots. Any tips from anyone on how to get this amazing looking home to work?
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#18 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 11:14 AM
When I saw the front I was like: meh. And when I saw the back I was like: O.O
I just love the house especially the backyard :D
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZaorAlexandros
I am having this same problem. On the launcher it just shows as a box, not the state image like other lots. Any tips from anyone on how to get this amazing looking home to work?

Same problem here...any solutions?
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 8:58 PM
Just downloaded this and couldn't wait to play
Shame I have the same problem as everyone else *sob*
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 5:57 PM
Two questions:

1. Has the problem experienced by the people above been fixed? Or, at least, debugged?

2. I noticed that some CC (e.g. Axle Dining Set) have also been uploaded to MTS. Must I use the TSS version, instead?

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect.
It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfection.
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 1:58 PM
This house looks fantastic! But I'm having a problem downloading it. I install it to the game, and when I go to place it, it's not in the lot bin? What do I do?