Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

EYES for eye-coholics! CONTACTS - 2 styles

by -Shady- Posted 29th Oct 2010 at 1:55 PM - Updated 17th Feb 2012 at 4:54 PM by -Shady-

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 33 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 2:19 PM
You always make the best eyes! The only problem for me is deciding which ones to use because they are all awesome...arrrggghhh! LOL!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 4:58 PM
They look gorgeous! I just can't have enough eyes. Thanks! ^-^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 7:36 PM
Once again, your eyes are the greatest, (I use only yours in my game, even for Sims 2!) It would be great if those new one could come as default eyes.
Anyway, thank you very much for your brillant creations!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 7:49 PM
I love your eyes - and this ain't a confession )))) You know what I mean! Please never stop creating
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 4:16 AM
I looovveee these! Thank you. :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 4:48 PM
They are both gorgeous but my favorite is version 2! Awesome job Shady thank you
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 5:27 PM
love it!! do you have them as defaults? :DDDDD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 5:58 PM
Thank you so much, I like them a lot!

oh, btw, the black hair is actually mine, I think. lol I mean, the black one with blue highlights. hehe
Theorist
THANKS POST
#10 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 6:01 PM
Lol Sav I was just about to "I'm pretty sure the black hair is by Savio not Anto" XD

Love the eyes! I hope you'll do some more defaults eventually
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 10:13 AM
So beautiful!!! Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 4:48 PM
Thank's! They're perfect!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 5:17 PM
These look fabulous. I can't wait to use them, thanks for making.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 7:53 PM
I love beautifully realistixc eyeslike this. EA's eyes make the Sims look like cartoon characters a lot of the time
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 10:40 AM
Very preeety. SO you can only use one at once??
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 7:34 PM
Do these work with all the latest patches and LN? Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 8:25 PM
yes, they do
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 8:51 PM
A few very nice looking eyes there! Are they for males as well as females?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 10:00 PM
very nice eyes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 6:49 PM
Great job! Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 12:54 AM
I'm so irritated, I want to use these eyes so badly, and yet for some strange reason they won't show up in game!

Oops. Pressed enter prematurely. I was going to add that they are in the correct spot, because every other one of my .package files work, so I can't understand why they aren't working for me. I may just have to download them again and see if they'll work this time.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 9th Dec 2010 at 9:12 PM Last edited by Mur4s4me : 11th Dec 2010 at 10:29 PM.
Is it possible that these contacts of yours adjust to the default eye-size?

I use V2, and for some reason, it's slightly bigger than what they look like in your preview and on some other people's sims. In my case, it's almost if not as big as EA default eyes (I use Aikea Guinea's first default replacement eyes, which is about as big as EA's).

If that's the case, then I'm wondering how in the world you do that XD. If not, then I really wonder why it's bigger. If you want, I can provide screenshots.

By the way, those eyes are really gorgeous. I think they are among my favorites, especially V2!

Edit: I know why it looks bigger now. Somehow your contacts are a bit transparent so we actually see the default eyes they are covering. Because of this, event he normal eye color will affect the contacts directly (If the eyes are green, then the contacts will have a shade of green even if you make it grey).

Is there any way to fix this, or was it purposely intended?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 11:57 PM
you should download a face fix overlay to get rid of this problem. Under my Uploads at my profile page, you can find one, by clicking at my "matt skintone defaults".Just download it and put it in the mods/packages folder like all other dl's.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 10:39 PM
Thank you sooo much I love you since a while back <333 :D! Felíz año nuevo
Scholar
THANKS POST
#25 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 4:26 AM
Beautiful, just beautiful Eyes, thanks.
Page 1 of 2