Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dimensional Simple Apartment

by meriel Posted 27th Oct 2010 at 3:53 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 7:36 AM
All I can say is where have you been all my life?!

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 4:30 PM
This is a very beautiful and modern looking apartment! I love the whole unique design to it, and I love the balconies as well! Thank you! Oh, I forgot the interior is wonderfully furnished as well!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 6:53 AM
Dangit! I love this SOO much. But I don't have Pets. >
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 7:30 PM
There are a lot of blue items in the apartment and it really ruins it for me any chance you know why this happens otherwise its the best apartment ive seen
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 8:43 PM
jackjones1995 - Unfortunately, I have no idea why this happens sometimes. But I do know that to fix blue flashing items, you need the mesh/master file for those objects, so if you can tell me which objects that are blue, I can give you links+directions to the meshes/master files, or you can find them yourself under the Custom Content Included list.
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 12:31 AM
How Do I Download Friggen Rar. Files ?? I Love This Apt.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 11:06 AM
Chocobabe9 - For installation help, click the "Install Instruction" tab on this thread.
And thank you.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 6:41 PM
Something has happened to the file. I can't unzip it. Can it be reloaded?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 3:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Missha9
Something has happened to the file. I can't unzip it. Can it be reloaded?

-Problem solved-

Also, thanks a lot for the comments, you all.
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 1:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jackjones1995
There are a lot of blue items in the apartment and it really ruins it for me any chance you know why this happens otherwise its the best apartment ive seen

Same goes for me. It's kinda bothering. :s
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 1:20 AM
killermonkey -

Sorry about that. It really annoys me too. Sometimes it seems like meshes or certain objects are left out when I package the lot. Or I don't know if it's because I'm not including any external meshes (/links to them) that are needed.

See my reply to jackjones1995. Let me know if you need any further help.